Bell is choosing between Phins, Bills, Chiefs | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bell is choosing between Phins, Bills, Chiefs

Between the bills and us i would think. Buffalo has an interesting opportunity. Singletary and moss are small backs and they lack serious experience at the rb spot. He would immediately be thier best player even if he lost a step.

As for us, he and Gaskin could be a pretty nice combo. Good, patient runners with refined skill sets. The difference is leveon can dominate a football game. Gaskin would be a great second choice to give him rest. Breda would move into a speed role doing much of his work on outside runs. Possible a james white role

This isn't meant to sound like a defense of Gase at all:

But from what I've read from Pittsburgh fans their general reaction to Bell's release was "Yeah.... we could have told you that was gonna happen." Not sure I want him on this team.

interesting

" If Miami does sign Bell one would think this would be the end of Jordan Howard in Miami as he was a healthy scratch last week vs San Francisco. The Dolphins can cut Howard and would have no dead money on the salary cap in 2021 and it would free up $5 million in salary cap space. "
I’m down

idk if this team has the veteran leadership to deal with a locker room head case like the Pats have always done. Not yet anyways.

He won’t be the featured back in KC, clyde is their future and Reid won’t sour that by putting someone in front of him. I know Gaskin is doing alright, but I don’t think he is better than Bell, and this run game has a lot of room for improvement.
Good point but don't you think he may be eying a ring a bit?

If he signed, would he even be able to play Sunday? How much of the playbook would he even know? Does he have to wait to join another team because of COVID? Not sure of any of these, just asking.

This guy is a cancer. I can't see any team like the Chiefs bringing him in.

Would be amazing to sign Bell for the jets game just to make Gase look bad and solidify his firing. Then bench Bell until second jets game. Unleash Bell one last time and get Gase fired. Release bell immediately after the game lol. I can only dream.
I do not think he could be ready that quickly. Pass a physical, learn a little of the playbook. Seems more of a second half addition.
BTW, I do not want him

wore out his welcome in Pittsburg AND NY .....where there's smoke .... hard pass

1602776268129.png

Lol y’all so manipulated. He wasn’t a bad teammate and every Jet player agrees. Look at his exit vs the exit of that safety Jamal Adams?

cmon y’all. hed be a good addition to this team and he’s still talented.

and he will be going to buffalo. best combo of playing time and potential for championship (lol good luck to him with that) but that’s the chatter in the agent world

Back
Top Bottom