Benardrick McKinney restructure | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Benardrick McKinney restructure

I checked the Miami Dolphin web page and there was nothing about McKinney restructuring his contract. They did post about todays signing and the players they released but nothing about McKinney.

Hopefully he will restructure his contract but you are the only individual who seems to have read that information so far.

I checked the Miami Dolphin web page and there was nothing about McKinney restructuring his contract. They did post about todays signing and the players they released but nothing about McKinney.

Hopefully he will restructure his contract but you are the only individual who seems to have read that information so far.
Yeah that’s why I put sources in quotation marks, it’s an Instagram account without any connections as far as I know. A McKinney restructure would make sense though

My guess is to get the rooks into camp.

If I’m Grier I’d stand fast on X and play hard ball. I get X’s perspective, but we took a chance on him and paid him despite the knee issues. Unless he’s willing to pay back the 10M we paid him to be on IR in 2019, let him hold out. He has no leverage.

It could be to free cap space for X. If he wants 1 mill more give it to him

It could be to free cap space for X. If he wants 1 mill more give it to him
Doubtful. I think you, and some others, either do not understand the situation with X, or are grasping at staws.

A few million in cap space is irrelevant.

Scenario 1, the Phins are taking a hard line stance against a new contract, so early in the current deal.

Scenario 2, I think it's fairly obvious that X not only wants top corner pay, he wants a subtantial part of the $ gauranteed for future years.

Back
Top Bottom