Bengals signing OT La’el Collins | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bengals signing OT La’el Collins

Dah! And Ofcourse we’re going to miss out on Armstead.

Maybe it’s just me but the signings don’t blow me away I know Karras is below average and Collins is a slip up away from being suspended indefinitely so yeah getting multiple new pieces sounds great but do they actually help are they actually conducive to improving the overall play I guess we’ll have to see in September

Bengals GM & cheap ownership better then Grier.
Nah, I was told on here that Chris Grier has been doing an awesome job since he joined the Dolphins, especially since he became GM. Don’t let you convince otherwise, Chris Grier is the real deal. We’ll never win a playoff game with him but cap space and picks! Guy’s a winner.

Bengals were always going to have the upper hand with recruiting Collins with LSU connections and former coach connection. Being in the Superbowl didn't hurt either. They were probably calling him before he was released.

There was no way the Dolphins could've gotten ahead of that except to do a big overpay.

Guys this is poetry in motion- Chris Grier is going to murder Tua without even touching him. Its the perfect crime. Maybe he'll get Marc Colombo and Johnathan Martin too!!

All this point watch Miami will end up with Armstead in Tretter and end up with the much three better pieces than anyone else added

Nah, I was told on here that Chris Grier has been doing an awesome job since he joined the Dolphins, especially since he became GM. Don’t let you convince otherwise, Chris Grier is the real deal. We’ll never win a playoff game with him but cap space and picks! Guy’s a winner.
What point are you trying to make with this post? I'm genuinely unsure. I get that you're being sarcastic. Just seems an odd rant on a thread about a different team signing a Free Agent.

I love how everybody thinks that Cincinnati is simply going to be able to run it back. The Steelers will be better and not deal with all the injuries the ravens were absolutely decimated by injury and Lamar will be back and now the Browns have Deshaun Watson. How do they think that they’re even going to get out of that division. They are the wackiest Super Bowl run ever, players fell off cliffs completely under performed or just shut down it wasn’t like the offense carried them all the way they had a number of game-winning field goals that really doesn’t play in my mind as a team that was running shop over everybody.

The first comment or one of the first comments was winning teams do winning things or something like that the bangles have been completely inept and had a completely rundown come pleat injured division that they took advantage of and admittedly had a good run in the playoffs but let’s not act like all the sudden there’s some two decade dominant always winning in the playoff kind of franchise which I would consider winning
I agree with a lot of this. I think they caught lightning in a bottle. I wouldn’t even have them as one of the top five favorites to come out of the AFC.

Maybe it’s just me but the signings don’t blow me away I know Karras is below average and Collins is a slip up away from being suspended indefinitely so yeah getting multiple new pieces sounds great but do they actually help are they actually conducive to improving the overall play I guess we’ll have to see in September
Same hear. Not too impressive.

Yes he’s an improvement on what we have, but so is my granny, but he wasn’t top of my choices. I wouldn’t put money on him lasting half a season before being banned or injured.
I could probably look at stats but even Parker has probably played more in recent years.

Back
Top Bottom