Bengals signing OT La’el Collins | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bengals signing OT La’el Collins

Waiting to see how much the Bengals paid for him. That’ll set the market for Armstead. Either way they need to come away with Armstead here.

Inside Out Reaction GIF by Disney Pixar

If we don't get Armstead I might quit on this POS franchise. I'm so sick of this idiotic front office it makes me sick.

Inside Out Reaction GIF by Disney Pixar

If we don't get Armstead I might quit on this POS franchise. I'm so sick of this idiotic front office it makes me sick.
I mean id get it if there was a clear cut great guy out there...but a guy with a record as bad as Josh Gordan not being signed is enough to make you leave...idk man

Ehh whatever probably around 15 million for him what’s isn’t worth it. The move was to trade Dallas and lock him in at 10 million a year even if it meant giving up a 3rd or so. If we grab Armstead then it’s all good. Absolute worst case scenario I think we could move Hunt back to RT and with better coaching he’ll look like 2020 form or better. Don’t know what the staff did but they regressed him.

I mean id get it if there was a clear cut great guy out there...but a guy with a record as bad as Josh Gordan not being signed is enough to make you leave...idk man
It's an accumulation of BS. Just all of it added together it's like trying to climb a mountain of s***.

I agree with a lot of this. I think they caught lightning in a bottle. I wouldn’t even have them as one of the top five favorites to come out of the AFC.
AFC is a beast these days. A top 10 AFC team can matchup with the best the NFC can throw up. Agree about the Bengals though. I don't think many people saw them hitting the heights they did. Not sure they can do it again but you can't knock their turbo improvement.

When did T.Karras become all-pro? Kappa average at best and Collins
one bender away from suspension notimpressed by those moves at all.
I will take Armstead and Williams over that all day
I was thinking the same thing. Karras was serviceable two years ago, isn't the starter on a majority of NFL teams. That's about the best we can really say there.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom