Benson Or Gore | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Benson Or Gore

Yo Ricky=Dbag! I think your mama must have been krunked when she had you. Maybe she is out getting krunked with Brock Berlin right now. Maybe if the Dolphins draft Brock Berlin with there 1st pick he will marry your mama and him and your mama will have one hell of a krunked kid.

Ricky=Dbag,

I have a good idea. Why don't I set up some sort of tutor fund for you. I'll bet if we can earn enough money we can get Gore to become your tutor. He has to be able to spell better then you! That is unless Gore gets too krunked before he comes by to tutor you.

LtDan662002 said:
Theres a difference in liking Gore and taking Gore in the 1st round. That is just nuts! He is not projected anywhere near that so the question just has no merit. Benson, Caddy, and Brown are all projected top 10 in the 1st
Thank you!!

Does this mean Lennox Lewis is better then Peyton Manning because he can get it krunk in a cage match? :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Ricky=Dbag said:
2 blown knees. they stil wurk dont they? it shows determinatchun. benson is good, ill giv you that. but gore would definitly win in a cage match.

Ronnie brown is gona dog both of them in the NFL barring injury.

BocaHighQB said:
hmm, no a 4.3 nice try though you don't even know why i was spelling like that do you?...No so read the thread before you post.

4.3?? Thats odd im pretty sure GPA ranges from 0-4.

Ricky=Dbag said:
who wuld yuo guys take. benson or gore. i say gore because everytim he carrie dthe ball he showed determinachun. he has had 2 surgeres, and he is stil getting it krunk everytime. benson is good, but overated. if you put these 2 in a cage match i bet gore wuold win!!

In english that means what? I'm not sure if you just have a hard time writing in english or what, but the slang terms added make me think it's a slang post. If that's the case, a few extra minutes, writing words in english, not in slang, would really add value to your posts.

I'd take Gore, tho not in the first few rounds. I think he's going to be a steal, like McGahee but even more so. Gore is ready to go, unlike McGahee, and was a better RB before his injuries. I think Gore can get back to form and be a great RB.

can someone in the name of god please tell me why this thread was bumped????

john00agent said:
Oh stewardess, I speak jive.

http://larry.teamoverkill.com/jive/

Jive-speak
Translation

Jiveman #1: Sheeeet, man, that honkey mus' be messin' my old lady got to be runnin' col' upsihd down his head! Golly, that white fellow should stay away from my wife or I will punch him.
Jiveman #2: Hey Holm, I can dig it! You know he ain't gonna lay no mo' big rap upon you man! Yes, he is wrong for doing that.
Jiveman #1: I say hey sky, s'other say I won say I pray to J I get the same ol' same ol. I knew a man in a similar predicament, and he ended up being sorry.
Jiveman #2: Knock yourself a pro slick. Gray matter back got perform' us' down I take TCBin, man'. Don't be naive Arthur. Each of us faces a clear moral choice.
Jiveman #1: You know wha' they say: See a broad to get that bodiac lay'er down an' smack 'em yack 'em. Early to bed, early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise.
Together: Col' got to be! Yo! How true!
Together: Sh010039et! Golly!

:roflmao: Ok. I know there is the whole LOL thing. That is the first time I have actually laughed out loud. Simply priceless. :roflmao:

Ricky=Dbag said:
who wuld yuo guys take. benson or gore. i say gore because everytim he carrie dthe ball he showed determinachun. he has had 2 surgeres, and he is stil getting it krunk everytime. benson is good, but overated. if you put these 2 in a cage match i bet gore wuold win!!

Dude !!! WTF Get spellcheck working for you or something. That is the most illiterate thing I have ever read. :shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom