Benson Or Gore | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Benson Or Gore

gofins said:
Mods, can we make this a sticky? Shows how NOT to get attention. This guy's spelling and statements are done on purpose (God I hope so!) and we are just egging him on.

im sorry you disapruve. i hav an opinion, and just wanted to share it. wher is the harm in that? i lik gore, you lik benson. big deal.

Ricky=Dbag said:
im sorry you disapruve. i hav an opinion, and just wanted to share it. wher is the harm in that? i lik gore, you lik benson. big deal.

Theres a difference in liking Gore and taking Gore in the 1st round. That is just nuts! He is not projected anywhere near that so the question just has no merit. Benson, Caddy, and Brown are all projected top 10 in the 1st

Ricky=Dbag said:
i see how it iz. i am a new member and hav a diferent opion, so you guyz dont lik it. remember leaf and ci-jana karter? they wer both supose to be great, but wher r they now? just remembir, if you pay 5 sents for a dollar bill that dollar bill stil wurth a dollar.

And you really should try and write so everyone understands what you are saying and don't need a translator. It's hard to take you serious the way you write.

Ricky=Dbag said:
i went to schul wit somebuddy that knew gore. he is not the smartest, but he can get it krunk on the footbal feild. a cage match is just an analogie. showing that he could win in a fite.
did you learn to spell in mexico?

Ricky=Dbag said:
i went to schul wit somebuddy that knew gore. he is not the smartest, but he can get it krunk on the footbal feild. a cage match is just an analogie. showing that he could win in a fite.

im wow.you sure you went to school wtih him??? or you sat ouside the window waiting for him to get out of class

oooh just one more.........dictionary.com...please

LtDan662002 said:
And you really should try and write so everyone understands what you are saying and don't need a translator. It's hard to take you serious the way you write.
I know ehat hes saying but thats the part that makes it hard take serious.

Fitz said:
First of all Gore is half mentally ******ed. Second of all Gore has two blown knees. Third of all, Benson is a GOD ;).

I think from the spelling that we can clearly see why he wants GOre.

Just kidding..If a team wants to trade up with us, then I am all for grabbing extra picks and picking up Gore in one of the later rounds. I think people are sleeping on this guy and not just because I'm partial to the Uof M. I watched the guy play and he's gonna be good on somebody's team as a sleeper!

If we can't trade down and HAVE to use the #2 overall, then I'd take one of the big 3 backs in the draft (Benson, Brown, Caddy) and pretty much forget about Gore.

Ricky=Dbag said:
i see how it iz. i am a new member and hav a diferent opion, so you guyz dont lik it. remember leaf and ci-jana karter? they wer both supose to be great, but wher r they now? just remembir, if you pay 5 sents for a dollar bill that dollar bill stil wurth a dollar.

confusious? or just confused?

You must be half way out of you mind to even compaire these two it like comparing, a computer to a typewritter. Its nothing to it Benson = 1st rounder vs Gore = 4th ir 5th rounder. You tell me. Determination or not benson is the better back.

Miamibyrd_24 said:
You must be half way out of you mind to even compaire these two it like comparing, a computer to a typewritter. Its nothing to it Benson = 1st rounder vs Gore = 4th ir 5th rounder. You tell me. Determination or not benson is the better back.

Pardon me, I believe it's spelled "Determinachun". Benson also according to him is the lesser of the two, when it comes to their skills in cage fighting. This logic would clearly indicate Gore as being the more krunk back.

:roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom