Benson Or Gore | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Benson Or Gore

I am just a simple Midswestern guy but can some please tell me what in the
F**K Krunk is supposed to mean???? and This has definately been one of the more entertaining posts in a long time.
:roflmao:

GRAPEAPE said:
F**K Krunk is supposed to mean???? and This has definately been one of the more entertaining posts in a long time.

i always thought it was a word for being "drunk"?

GRAPEAPE said:

krunk meens that yuo are gettin down wit it. it meens two that it iz off da chain, like good, sweat, crazy. everybuddy seams to think that im joking hear. gore is better, hands down!!! on the field, and in a cage match!!!!

It is official.

We are all now dumber for reading your posts.

Ruderic said:
It is official.

We are all now dumber for reading your posts.

you are now dummber. meet me for a cage match and we'll se who iz lites out playa. just face it, you know gore iz better. dont always go wit the crowed playa. just chill out a bit, and get a litle krunk style wit your man. gore and berlin in 2005.

yo playas qit hatin on ricky=dbag, his posts r krunked and he can whoop your azzes in a cage match

bobdroopy said:
yo playas qit hatin on ricky=dbag, his posts r krunked and he can whoop your azzes in a cage match

thancks for gettin my back playa. nice too know that not all peeps on hear are close minded to otther opinions.

Ricky=Dbag said:
thancks for gettin my back playa. nice too know that not all peeps on hear are close minded to otther opinions.
Now all we need is to get you hooked up with Jerry Springer.... man i love where society is going :rolleyes:

bigow said:
Now all we need is to get you hooked up with Jerry Springer.... man i love where society is going :rolleyes:

the sad thing is most kids now write like that on purpose, sad thing here is I dont think this guy is doing it on purpose.....

Oh stewardess, I speak jive.

http://larry.teamoverkill.com/jive/

Jive-speak
Translation

Jiveman #1: Sheeeet, man, that honkey mus' be messin' my old lady got to be runnin' col' upsihd down his head! Golly, that white fellow should stay away from my wife or I will punch him.
Jiveman #2: Hey Holm, I can dig it! You know he ain't gonna lay no mo' big rap upon you man! Yes, he is wrong for doing that.
Jiveman #1: I say hey sky, s'other say I won say I pray to J I get the same ol' same ol. I knew a man in a similar predicament, and he ended up being sorry.
Jiveman #2: Knock yourself a pro slick. Gray matter back got perform' us' down I take TCBin, man'. Don't be naive Arthur. Each of us faces a clear moral choice.
Jiveman #1: You know wha' they say: See a broad to get that bodiac lay'er down an' smack 'em yack 'em. Early to bed, early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise.
Together: Col' got to be! Yo! How true!
Together: Sh010039et! Golly!

Back
Top Bottom