Benson Or Gore | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Benson Or Gore

BocaHighQB said:
IT is ok no nead to apaligesze And lik I sayd I is a Frannck Gor fan two bute I juzt domt thank hea wil b anie guud in the Nachiunal Futboll leiag cuz hea haz bean injeard a lat I wuld lik two sea hin in a Dolfin uunaformn tho hea iz guud.

fo sheezie my nizzie

Mods, can we make this a sticky? Shows how NOT to get attention. This guy's spelling and statements are done on purpose (God I hope so!) and we are just egging him on.

gofins said:
Mods, can we make this a sticky? Shows how NOT to get attention. This guy's spelling and statements are done on purpose (God I hope so!) and we are just egging him on.

Seriously......!!!!

PS: I say Caddy

i think that benson has has more drive and determination than gore. plus gore can barley walk due to injury

Did he just say 'deturminashun'?????? :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

We'd be better off drafting Al Gore than Frank Gore. The guy has already played his most productive football. He'll probably be a backup somewhere for a few years, then will go to work for a living like the rest of us.

You can seee who I like but this has to be a joke.

gofins said:
Being that I just read through all these posts I feel that I have to respond and blame whoever started this that I now lost over 100 IQ points but it was funny to read. Thank You for making me laugh tonight. :roflmao:

Hey DBAG... Are you the same (Krunk) guy that tried out for American Idol. I loved your gig. You are funny or youz iz d mann (if that's better for you).

:allhail:

i see how it iz. i am a new member and hav a diferent opion, so you guyz dont lik it. remember leaf and ci-jana karter? they wer both supose to be great, but wher r they now? just remembir, if you pay 5 sents for a dollar bill that dollar bill stil wurth a dollar.

Back
Top Bottom