Benson Or Gore | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Benson Or Gore

╟464Γ2i◘5z5◘5◘58h4┐•{/jδ4•♦•4♦♦•♦7•/→♣☻5◘♣8♥○665♦•7♦/4•○+9○○○♣♣44♦•4Φ♦j4•♦7♦☻☻♠☻3☻6☻♣

clear.gif

Ricky=Dbag said:
2 blown knees. they stil wurk dont they? it shows determinatchun. benson is good, ill giv you that. but gore would definitly win in a cage match.

HOLD ON BAG YOU FIRST SAID BENSON IS OVERATED NOW YOU SAYING HE IS GOOD :shakeno: WHERE IS THE BAN OFFICALS :roflmao: BENSON IS A FOOTBALL GOD :evil:

Mr Fan said:
Hmm, lemme guess 1.4 GPA?
hmm, no a 4.3 nice try though you don't even know why i was spelling like that do you?...No so read the thread before you post.

LtDan662002 said:
Sorry Mom:wink: :cry:
now its just quite annoying scrolling through a thred filled with sjhdjkfh;kljgf just because people want to get their post count up which is pretty sad. :shakeno:

Fitz said:
now its just quite annoying scrolling through a thred filled with sjhdjkfh;kljgf just because people want to get their post count up which is pretty sad. :shakeno:

If you've read the thread you would understand why people are talking gibberish.

Benson easily, but given a healthy Gore, i think he would've been the top back in the draft, his learning disabilities have nothing to do with football, this kid has been a stud playing this game since his pee-wee days in the grove to his days at the U! HE WILL STILL BE A GREAT PICK UP FOR SOMEBODY.......

Fitz said:

How about you read the whole thread and you would understand it all has to do with some horrible spelling going on. Read instead of scroll. Then post

Back
Top Bottom