Berlin....fundamentals? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Berlin....fundamentals?

GreenMonster said:
Also reported that Garrett looked better than Losman and the Bills where thinking trade..

Losmans been the man at camp so far. parrish is lighting it up too. scary.

Wildbill3 said:
Bash him all you want, but bringing the wonder score into this conversation makes no sense at all, or have you forgotten that the greatest QB to ever play the game didn't exactly Ace the wonder test either?

:shakeno:

Knowing Marino, he probably christmas-treed that test. He was really ****y and immature coming out of college, and probably didnt give a crap about that test.

Maybe the same can be said about Berlin too, but I doubt it.

Jnaledu3 said:
Knowing Marino, he probably christmas-treed that test. He was really ****y and immature coming out of college, and probably didnt give a crap about that test.

Maybe the same can be said about Berlin too, but I doubt it.
True, but the people can bash brock on anything they want, including the wonderlic, but to bash a guy over the wonderlic makes the least sense of all, because you don't know what kind of player you get off of that, and you don't know if a player was even taking that thing seriously.

Losman7 said:
Losmans been the man at camp so far. parrish is lighting it up too. scary.

I love it when guys get talked about lighting people up in camp... Are they lighting up Eric Green and a bunch of UFA pickups... Very impressive..

culpepper only got a 15 on the wonderlic. He took it 3 times and got 18, 21, 15. JP Losman got a 38 and a 14. So what does any of that prove.

GreenMonster said:
I love it when guys get talked about lighting people up in camp... Are they lighting up Eric Green and a bunch of UFA pickups... Very impressive..

Yeah, or even when people talk about a rookie HC before he's coached a game like he's Vince lombardi. Or a Rb who has yet to put on pads as an all-star.

Saban won a National Championship on the college level.. I like his track record.. Ronnie Brown was the consensus best RB in this draft.. Roscoe Parrish lets see what he has done to impress me.

2004 43 693 8
2003 24 322 2
2002 19 340 2

Please tell me that this guy with Losman throwing to him is going to dominate defenses on the pro level..

he will "dominate" as PR or maybe 3rd/4th WR picking this guy in the 2 is horrible.

cad said:
he will "dominate" as PR or maybe 3rd/4th WR picking this guy in the 2 is horrible.

Horrible? Why? Try this out:

We are going to be running a 3 WR set alot now.

Consisting of:

Eric Moulds, a WR you have never been able to stop when you had Surtain, good luck without him

Lee Evans, a WR you couldn't stop in his rookie season. Again, with Surtain.

Roscoe Parrish, a WR faster than anyone you'll have on the Field

McGahee, a RB who, in his very first pro start, ran for 111 yards on your D.

Who are you gonna double cover?

we wont have to cover anyone

losman will be so scared with our D that he will look like fiedler and turn it over everytime

hands down 100% fins win!!!!!!!

Losman7 said:
Horrible? Why? Try this out:

We are going to be running a 3 WR set alot now.

Consisting of:

Eric Moulds, a WR you have never been able to stop when you had Surtain, good luck without him

Lee Evans, a WR you couldn't stop in his rookie season. Again, with Surtain.

Roscoe Parrish, a WR faster than anyone you'll have on the Field

McGahee, a RB who, in his very first pro start, ran for 111 yards on your D.

Who are you gonna double cover?

Doesnt matter. With JT and Carter eating Losman for breakfast there is really no reason to cover anybody. You forgot to put Losman in that little breakdown above. How many NFL starts does he have?

FIREMEDIC822 said:
Doesnt matter. With JT and Carter eating Losman for breakfast there is really no reason to cover anybody. You forgot to put Losman in that little breakdown above. How many NFL starts does he have?

JT couldn't even touch Bledsoe last year, hows he gonna catch losman.

Back
Top Bottom