Berlin....fundamentals? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Berlin....fundamentals?

Losman7 said:
Are you still gonna use the "Rookie Qb" thing every year.

Lets get one thing straight:

JP LOSMAN IS NOT A ROOKIE.

He's in his second year.

How many starts in the first season? He is a ROOKIE. By the way condolences on your TE. Gone for the season in a mini camp. Sucks to be a Bill. Well that is all the time.

FIREMEDIC822 said:
How many starts in the first season? He is a ROOKIE. By the way condolences on your TE. Gone for the season in a mini camp. Sucks to be a Bill. Well that is all the time.

At least he's out trying hard to impress coaches instead of trying to impress Lenny Kravitz.

Losman7 said:
At least he's out trying hard to impress coaches instead of trying to impress Lenny Kravitz.

Good thing for you. He ate the bills up everytime he played them. In the snow on grass, it didnt matter. High or sober you couldnt stop him. Oh yeah there are rumors he will be back. Scared now?? You should be. Ronnie and Rickey stacked in the backfield with chambers and booker split out. Dont forget Mcmichael off the end. Thats what I thought.

FIREMEDIC822 said:
Good thing for you. He ate the bills up everytime he played them. In the snow on grass, it didnt matter. High or sober you couldnt stop him. Oh yeah there are rumors he will be back. Scared now?? You should be. Ronnie and Rickey stacked in the backfield with chambers and booker split out. Dont forget Mcmichael off the end. Thats what I thought.

and Feeley drops back to pass.....

ohhhhh....six back the other way.

He got his first year under his belt. The first as a starter that is. Now he is settled down and will do what he has to to win. You will feel it twice this year. Losman still has to go through his paces and we will be there to welcome him to the ranks of a starter. JT will do it personally.

TNFINFAN said:
This guy is a second coming of fiedler

I was thinking the same thing!!!

Last season.......I'd watch some Cane games, and be like, "Damn bro, Berlin is playing exactly like Fiedler"!!! WTF is going on:confused:

simbaboxer said:
You would think that Brock Berlin would have handing the ball off and taking snaps would be like clockwork. According the Herald, Berlin and the other QB this weekend couldn't even do that...

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/football/11542602.htm
How do you start for UM and not be able to hand the ball off.....:confused:

Kinda sad.....:mad:

At least he wasn't "THE" #1 pick :lol:

Smith steps under center for first 49ers minicamp

NFL.com wire reports

SANTA CLARA, Calif. (May 6, 2005) -- Alex Smith stepped all the way up to the line, barked out signals and flawlessly took the snap. An instant later, the ball was on the ground when Smith bumped into his fullback.

http://www.nfl.com/teams/story/SF/8450223

Back
Top Bottom