Berlin....fundamentals? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Berlin....fundamentals?

FIREMEDIC822 said:
You forgot to put Losman in that little breakdown above. How many NFL starts does he have?

Same as Ronnie Brown.

Losman7 said:
JT couldn't even touch Bledsoe last year, hows he gonna catch losman.

JT had no support last year. He was doubled all year. Look at our line now and tell me who you are going to double?

FIREMEDIC822 said:
JT had no support last year. He was doubled all year. Look at our line now and tell me who you are going to double?

JT.

You signed a bunch of mid-level DT's and I'm supposed to worry.

And again, you can't cover our wideouts, so it dosen't matter.

you are mixed up here. Im not the one putting my lineup on an opposing teams website posing as a contender. Your calling Kevin Carter a mid level DT????

Losman7 said:
JT.

You signed a bunch of mid-level DT's and I'm supposed to worry.

And again, you can't cover our wideouts, so it dosen't matter.
Someone forgot to tell loserman that his team, like all others, will live and die with their defense and NOT by how many potential all-pro receivers they might carry on their roster.

Damn youngin's! :lol:

FIREMEDIC822 said:
you are mixed up here. Im not the one putting my lineup on an opposing teams website posing as a contender. Your calling Kevin Carter a mid level DT????

Kevin Carter hasn't been dominant in 4 years. (23 sacks and 110 tackles) Not Scared.

In these 3 WR sets who is gonna block for you.. Your O-Line is getting worse ever year..

[QUOTE='Phins & 'Canes]Someone forgot to tell loserman that his team, like all others, will live and die with their defense and NOT by how many potential all-pro receivers they might carry on their roster.

Damn youngin's! :lol:[/QUOTE]

You mean our D that has been #2 in the league the last two years.

Youngin's? I'm 27 years old dude.

GreenMonster said:
In these 3 WR sets who is gonna block for you.. Your O-Line is getting worse ever year..

The same caliber O-lineman who are gonna block for you.

TNFINFAN said:
This guy is a second coming of fiedler

Why are you dissing Fiedler....say what you want about him....at least he could take snaps and hand off the football....hell I could take snaps and hand off the football....Berlin must be dummer than cow pies. Give me a break!!

The only reason Saban gave him a chance is because Berlin already understood the fact he was in the Miami area....and didn't have to use a larger string.
How did he ever graduate from Miami? What classes did he take? GEEZ!

You are obviously scared. Why else would you be on a FINS website. You want to see what we are doing. Its alright because I would be scared to if I were a Bills fan. You didnt have too much success last year either my friend and I think you lost more than you gained this offseason. SO lets just settle this on gameday when the fins dominate the bills.

Roscoe was the fastest guy in college too and he had a total of like 1300 yards and 12tds in 3 years... And now he is gonna dominate in the NFL. With a rookie QB..

GreenMonster said:
Roscoe was the fastest guy in college too and he had a total of like 1300 yards and 12tds in 3 years... And now he is gonna dominate in the NFL. With a rookie QB..

Roscoe wasn't the fastest player at the combine....never mind in all college...and he weighs 175 pounds wet. Welcome to the big time Roscoe.

GreenMonster said:

Are you still gonna use the "Rookie Qb" thing every year.

Lets get one thing straight:

JP LOSMAN IS NOT A ROOKIE.

He's in his second year.

Back
Top Bottom