Best all-time game - Ricky Williams | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Best all-time game - Ricky Williams

I've been unpopular in that I don't lie that guy. He's a quitter. I went a full 180 on him when he quit on us.
**** that dude. Seriously. He's immoral, and I don't get how people think he's some sort of deep
thinker because he wants to smoke pot and hang out with Lenny Kravitz.....Oh, and make babies with no
daddy.

Goon is not just a clever name, huh?

I appreciate you for being a VIP member. It is posters like you who contribute to this site for shmucks like myself.

Who are you to judge? What do you do that you are so holy as to judge another person? Do you go to work and het pounded by beasts 40 times a day even if its in once per week? Have you walked a mile in the man shoes?

Yeah, im bias on this subject. ****ing Aaron Hernandez allegedly killed a handful of mother****ers. Where is the bad press on New England?

Ricky smoked pot and was suspended and the Miami Dolphins were national news again for all of the wrong reasons?

i would have given up too. The hypocrisy in this world is overwhelming sometimes. The masks we wear get so heavy. And we all wear them. You, me, Joe Blow; we all wear them. We have to to survive. You just cant go into work in a bad mood and tell Bob "Would you shut the **** up!? I havent even had my coffee and your making me dizzy with reports of your life that i wouldnt take 2 ****s for."

Last edited by a moderator:

Bro ( and mods i deserved to be banned a couple of days for this), f@ck you. I appreciate you for being a VIP member. It is posters like you who contribute to this site for shmucks like myself.

But f@ck you. Who are you to judge? What do you do that you are so holy as to judge another person? Do you go to work and het pounded by beasts 40 times a day even if its in once per week? Have you walked a mile in the man shoes?

Yeah, im bias on this subject. F@cking Aaron Hernandez allegedly killed a handful of motherf@ckers. Where is the bad press on New England?

Ricky smoked pot and was suspended and the Miami Dolphins were national news again for all of the wrong reasons?

i would have given up too. The hypocrisy in this world is overwhelming sometimes. The masks we wear get so heavy. And we all wear them. You, me, Joe Blow; we all wear them. We have to to survive. You just cant go into work in a bad mood and tell Bob "Would you shut the f@ck up!? I havent even had my coffee and your making dizzy with reports of you life that i wouldnt take 2 $hits for."

im sorry for the offense and the rant. But as a friend would tell you for taking his seat in the living room while watch a game, f@ck you, bro.

Kinda harsh words. Let me make this simple for ya. The guy had a job to do. Regardless of how much he was used he was paid a hell of alot if money to do so! Many people would love to of had his talent and ability to play pro ball. But to say walk in his shoes and all that. The guy was a quitter pure and simple ! And to put an illegal substance over your job is stupid.
Sorry but Ricky can be judged as a player or explayer asfans of the game we have that right considering many of us paid his salary !

Bro ( and mods i deserved to be banned a couple of days for this), f@ck you. I appreciate you for being a VIP member. It is posters like you who contribute to this site for shmucks like myself.

But f@ck you. Who are you to judge? What do you do that you are so holy as to judge another person? Do you go to work and het pounded by beasts 40 times a day even if its in once per week? Have you walked a mile in the man shoes?

Yeah, im bias on this subject. F@cking Aaron Hernandez allegedly killed a handful of motherf@ckers. Where is the bad press on New England?

i would have given up too. The hypocrisy in this world is overwhelming sometimes. The masks we wear get so heavy. And we all wear them. You, me, Joe Blow; we all wear them. We have to to survive. You just cant go into work in a bad mood and tell Bob "Would you shut the f@ck up!? I havent even had my coffee and your making me dizzy with reports of your life that i wouldnt take 2 $hits for."

im sorry for the offense and the rant. But as a friend would tell you for taking his seat in the living room while watch a game, f@ck you, bro.
I judge him because he hung his team out to dry.

I would never do that. It's a dick move, and, he was wrong.

ETA; Pot was also more important. I love me some pot...I say a big ":**** you" to those that feel it's
more important than people.

1st game vs Jets at home. Ricky dumps on them and ends our losing streak vs them. Never heard our fans talk to much trash to opposing fans. They couldn't mess with Ricky the whole game and he had a long TD run to seal it.

i would have given up too. The hypocrisy in this world is overwhelming sometimes. The masks we wear get so heavy. And we all wear them. You, me, Joe Blow; we all wear them. We have to to survive. You just cant go into work in a bad mood and tell Bob "Would you shut the f@ck up!? I havent even had my coffee and your making me dizzy with reports of your life that i wouldnt take 2 $hits for."

I'm not mad at you bro. Matter of fact, call me if you want to.

Maybe not his best statistical game, but how about the 2003 season, week 3 game vs Buffalo on a Sunday night. Wanny ran him 40 times in that awful dirt baseball infield and he never slowed down.

Mike Patrick was in complete awe at his physique and endurance. We won that one 17-7.

If I remember correctly, Takeo Spikes was talking a whole lot of **** before that game.

Kinda harsh words. Let me make this simple for ya. The guy had a job to do. Regardless of how much he was used he was paid a hell of alot if money to do so! Many people would love to of had his talent and ability to play pro ball. But to say walk in his shoes and all that. The guy was a quitter pure and simple ! And to put an illegal substance over your job is stupid.
Sorry but Ricky can be judged as a player or explayer asfans of the game we have that right considering many of us paid his salary !
He had a choice to make, multiple times, and he thought pot was more important than his kids, his career or anything.

I don't understand how he gets such a pass from so many.

He was a hell of a football player, but he never loved the game.

I didn't care when he left. I saw the 04 disaster coming a mile away and really didn't want Wanny coming back after 03. I knew the season would suck with or without Ricky.

There is millions of dollars on the table if you want to play, if you don't want to play for whatever reason than whatever. If all those millions can't get you on the field something is wrong and I don't know what it is. I didn't know what he was feeling physically or mentally. If anything I could get mad about the timing of it right before camp, but at that point I didn't care this is another Wanny mess anyway.

In hindsight not playing 04 probably extended his career. It would have been another season of crappy QBs, no line and just give em a heavy dose of Ricky.

The first time we played the Jets in 2003 was the first glimpse of Ricky's greatness as a Dolphin. We had a lead in the 2nd half and Ricky kept getting the ball and was a beast, with Jets defenders bouncing off him. Then Ricky gave the Jets defense the coup de grace as he outran arm tackles from beaten down defenders to a long TD to put the game out of reach.

One of his very best games was the last game of the 2002 season at NE where we needed a win to take the division. Ricky rushed for 185 yards or so w like a 8.5 avg and a long run of about 14 yards + 2 TDs. He was something special that day and we dominated up by 11 with just 3 min left. Inexplicably, wannstupid takes the ball out of Williams hands and puts it in Feeblers (from our own 1) who promptly fires 3 incompletes. A bad punt and a couple quick NE scores we go to OT and lose. Jets win the division. Ricky's 1853 yd season wasted. But watch that game, the bills in the snow and the bears game.

That just goes to show how pitiful a qb we had back then. We rode our RB's to death. And we can all remember good times about Ricky but you also have to remember he quit on the fans and his teammates. Regardless of how much he was used his job was to run the ball! That is sonething I will never forget !

I understand your pain, but you have to also understand his. Even thou he quit, he never complained. Just ran and ran and ran. Sometimes you have to listen to your body. Then you have to always remember, he came back to pay his debts to the dolphins. He barely made any money during his comeback, because he was paying back the 8 mill that the phins sued him for.

I understand your pain, but you have to also understand his. Even thou he quit, he never complained. Just ran and ran and ran. Sometimes you have to listen to your body. Then you have to always remember, he came back to pay his debts to the dolphins. He barely made any money during his comeback, because he was paying back the 8 mill that the phins sued him for.

I don't have any pain that pain went away a long tine ago when Wanny and Fiedler went hand ib hand in the sunset! As for Ricky he had to come back to get out of debt. Its not like he really wanted to. Its more like he was forced to . No money,sold alot of possessions,had a kid ti support! I could have cared less if he came back! Its not like he was the same guy before he left anyways! He was just a shell of that guy!

If I remember correctly, Takeo Spikes was talking a whole lot of **** before that game.

YEah there was a scene on like Inside the NFL sometime leter in the game where Spikes was sucking wind on the sidelines and one of the Bills coaches said to him, "the bitch can run." That was a cool seen.

Back
Top Bottom