Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Randy Moss

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Chris Chambers

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Other?

Votes: 5 1.8%

• Total voters
This is actually getting to be kinda fun :D blowing huge holes in your desperate arguements....hmmmm lets see the mighty patriots (and Im not being sarcastic) had NEVER lost a playoff game 12-0 in the playoffs and the superbowl until 2005 when what happened ?? OMG! Champ Bailey stole Toms mojo in the friendly confines of the Denver Donkeys HOME stadium and the next year 2006 OMG! the other Donkeys stole his mojo in the friendly confines of the RCA DOME and yet you in your Boundless wisdom think that Bill bellicheck and crew just decided to "pass" on trying to get it played in THEIR house where they are OMG! undefeated...please go on junc enlighten me some more about "how things work" in Patriot land.

whats even more funny is how you keep backpedaling..."well the game had no bearing on seeding so they didnt play hard" to "well the patriots are a good road team and they dont care if they play on the road so they didnt play hard" its hysterical.

Losing to denver had little to do w/ homefield. denver was better in 2005 and would ahve beaten them in either building. Indy in the Col would be another story but again they had a huge lead an they did beat SD on the road to give a 14-2 team ti's first home L of the season and they had beaten 15-1 Pitt at home and 13-3 Pitt in 2001. Ne is not afraid to play anybody on the road and I don't think thy were worried about playing Indy a home in the AFC Title Game consiering both were on their way to hosting WC games.

It's all about commone sense- you guys are trying to justify your only "big wins" in the last few years wen in fact they were meaningless games. These players are human, they have letdowns- it happens but when NE really needs it they don't lose. Keep believing those games were huge for NE so it can justify your "big wins"- I don't care. If it makes you feel better then go ahead.

Losing to denver had little to do w/ homefield. denver was better in 2005 and would ahve beaten them in either building. Indy in the Col would be another story but again they had a huge lead an they did beat SD on the road to give a 14-2 team ti's first home L of the season and they had beaten 15-1 Pitt at home and 13-3 Pitt in 2001. Ne is not afraid to play anybody on the road and I don't think thy were worried about playing Indy a home in the AFC Title Game consiering both were on their way to hosting WC games.

It's all about commone sense- you guys are trying to justify your only "big wins" in the last few years wen in fact they were meaningless games. These players are human, they have letdowns- it happens but when NE really needs it they don't lose. Keep believing those games were huge for NE so it can justify your "big wins"- I don't care. If it makes you feel better then go ahead.
Who said they are "big wins" ?? they are crap wins a "Big Win" ends with a trophy...that being said Miami matches up well with NE always have in the Bellicheck era.. hence their 500 record against the Fins since he has been there..the Jets on the other hand dont fare quite as well..thats the point The fins cant beat the jets.. the Jets cant beat the Pats.. and the Pats have trouble with Miami VS the rest of the division.. and Buffalo gives the Jets and Miami Fits but cant beat the pats..EVERY game counts in football unless you have locked up home field PERIOD.. to argue otherwise is foolish.

Who said they are "big wins" ?? they are crap wins a "Big Win" ends with a trophy...that being said Miami matches up well with NE always have in the Bellicheck era.. hence their 500 record against the Fins since he has been there..the Jets on the other hand dont fare quite as well..thats the point The fins cant beat the jets.. the Jets cant beat the Pats.. and the Pats have trouble with Miami VS the rest of the division.. and Buffalo gives the Jets and Miami Fits but cant beat the pats..EVERY game counts in football unless you have locked up home field PERIOD.. to argue otherwise is foolish.

There are plenty of big games and big wins that do not end w/ hoisting the Lombardi trophy. you need a series of big wins to get to the playoffs and the SB.

I have given Miami credit for playing NE tough. Even in meaningless games they usually beat us up but my whole point was that when there is something tangible on the line they beat you.

There are plenty of big games and big wins that do not end w/ hoisting the Lombardi trophy. you need a series of big wins to get to the playoffs and the SB.

I have given Miami credit for playing NE tough. Even in meaningless games they usually beat us up but my whole point was that when there is something tangible on the line they beat you.
well I guess we will have to agree to disagree on what is "tangible" is...BTW hows your son ?? Im guess he outgrew the Pennington onesie by now :D.

well I guess we will have to agree to disagree on what is "tangible" is...BTW hows your son ?? Im guess he outgrew the Pennington onesie by now :D.

I was just looking at pics of him from a vacation last year where he was wearing it. He has outgrown the jersey, it's time for a new one. He's doing great, getting big and becoming a giant pain:)

I was just looking at pics of him from a vacation last year where he was wearing it. He has outgrown the jersey, it's time for a new one. He's doing great, getting big and becoming a giant pain:)
Glad to hear it :)...that he is doing great that is.

Best on offense is Tom Brady hate to say it but its True
Best on defense hands down our Defensive MVP of the Year Mr. Jason Taylor.

Brady has 3 rings as the leader of his team. Taylor has a DMVP not much to compare here.

It's tough to compare just because of JT's heroics last season and being such a big Dolphin fan. However, the obvious choice is Tom Brady. That guy's just unreal. The way he plays with the game on the line is "Montana-like". It really is.

Back
Top Bottom