Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Randy Moss

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Chris Chambers

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Other?

Votes: 5 1.8%

• Total voters
And by the way...Pats fans please stay on your own fan sites!!! You are all too stupid to engage in intelligent football conversation.

[admin]Do not do that again.[/admin]

And what the hell would you really expect on a Phins site? Give me a Bills/Jets site and we'll see how homerfied their polls are. It's just human nature man.

Untwist your Hanes

I'd expect votes to go to taylor but to be even close to even? I wouldn't expect that and I would be embarrassed if that's how it played out.

Taylor can take over a game in many different ways.

brady can get shut out of games n many differnt ways.

Anyone who voted for anybody besides Tom Brady is totally kidding themselves. The guy is probably a top 5 player in the entire NFL and is definitely in the conversation for best QB in the league although I'd give it to Manning. I love JT, but if the Dolphins had Tom Brady instead of Jason Taylor all these years you probably would have seen the Fins in the Super Bowl a couple of times.

Guys I love its 50 Brady 50 Jason Taylor but those who voted Taylor live in a dream. I'm a huge Dolphin Fan but Brady does have 3 SuperBowl Rings and is without a doubt the leader of that team.

The ones who voted Taylor ask yourself this questions would you be willing to trade Taylor for Brady if the answer is yes then you clicked on the wrong name.

Anyone who says anything other than Tom Brady is nuts. Think of it like this, what player on that list would you TRADE Jason Taylor for? Guess what, there's only one answer anyone with a brain could give: Tom Brady.

Crazy man says "Taylor"

He eats pieces of Brady for breakfast.

Best offensive player: Tom Brady
Best Defensive player: Jason Taylor

You cannot compare the two!!!!!! Brady doesn't make sacks but makes touchdown. Taylor makes sacks and scores touchdowns.............hmmmmm wait a minute :D

Guys I love its 50 Brady 50 Jason Taylor but those who voted Taylor live in a dream. I'm a huge Dolphin Fan but Brady does have 3 SuperBowl Rings and is without a doubt the leader of that team.

The ones who voted Taylor ask yourself this questions would you be willing to trade Taylor for Brady if the answer is yes then you clicked on the wrong name.
Last time I checked a Superbowl ring is a team award!! How many MVP's does Tom Brady have?

So you're saying if Pioli got on the phone and called up Randy and told him he wanted to straight up trade Brady for Taylor, you wouldn't do it?

Havent you heard. Thats already been offered. Brady wanted to live closer to Key West so he be around "his kind" if you know what I mean.

And why would I want to watch JT, as a Patriot, beat the living snot outta Brady as a Fin. Yeah thats what Im saying. Sorry, doesnt work for me.

Back
Top Bottom