Best Running Back in the AFCE? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Best Running Back in the AFCE?

Who is the best back in the AFCE?

• Total voters

Mike13

I am a golden god
Reaction score
So who do you think is the best Running Back in the AFCE? IMO its Willis McGahee he is a very good back,and he lost some weight so he should be faster. Ronnie is a close second, but its only been a year for him so time will tell how good he will be, and all indications are he's gonna be damn good. He is a versitile Running Back. Curtis is about 90, and Dillion is aging as well, but I would put Dillion above Curtis since he isnt declining as fast as Curtis.

At this point, you have to say McGahee. I think that will change soon though, possibly as soon as next year. You could make a case for Brown right now, as he did average 4.4 yards a carry and gaining nearly a 1000 yards splitting carries with Ricky. McGahee has back to back 1000 yard rushing seasons, so until Brown shows that he can be the main guy (which he will) I say it is McGahee for now.

After that it is:

Brown.
Martin.
Dillon.

Dillon has actually missed more games the past couple of years than Martin has. So, I think it is Dillon who is slowing down faster than Martin.

IMO its Ronnie Brown. He is faster than McGahee and just as powerful. He is also a better receiver out of the backfield. His rookie season was enough to prove he can play at this level.

He had a higher YPC and more catches last year.

As of right now, Willis McGahee is the best RB out of the divison.

Then I would plave Brown 2nd, Dillon 3rd and then Martin 4th.

I said Ronnie, bitof a bias there no lie. Willis and Corey are ok. Corey is getting old and is coming off of his worst season last year, so You might have to change that to maroney very soon. Willis is good, but I kinda feel bad for him, he has no help, no qb to take pressure off of him. He has alot of potential, but until they work on there line, and get a passing attack, he will get beat up. Martin is goo,d but is old. I think adding two first round linemen will help him out big time, but he is slowing down and I think they need to start splitting time with him and someone to keep him healthy.
So yes I beleive Ronnie due to what all he has around him. A good FB , a new line to help, and a qb that will make the D stay honnest.

i have to go with my man ronnie brown, last year he was splitting carries and had didnt have as much confidence comming from being a rookie...this year i expect ronnie to leave willis in the dust in the compition for the best running back in the east....i think willis is a great running back and as of now he may get majority of the vote since he has been in the league longer and has had greater success but when you look at the skills both of them possess i have to go with ronnie

Right now it goes to McGahee but after this season im sure I will be saying Ronnie Brown! RB is just the full package and he needs to prove himself a little more before being considered the best runningback in the division!

playmaker1 said:
You might have to change that to maroney very soon.

Well i didnt include Rookies because we cant really judge them, unless you want to talk about their college game.

I think I'm a homer for voting undecided. I like Brown but too soon to say he's better than McGahee.

Back
Top Bottom