Best Running Back in the AFCE? | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Best Running Back in the AFCE?

Who is the best back in the AFCE?

• Total voters
nyjunc said:
I think the original question was who is the best RB in the AFC East? not who is the most talented. I'm not sure Ronnie is more talented than Willis but that's not a knock on Ronnie. I think both backs are immensely talented and I wouldn't mind either one. I don't think it will be a suprise if either one turns out to be the best in the div this year. I wish we didn't have to face them, where's JJ Johnson when you need him?:D

Isn't the best and the most talented the same thing? Maybe the question should have been put differently. Who's the most productive , or who do you think will have the best 06 season?

ronnie is arguable the greatest running back to ever live...

i mean if jesus was a linebacker, i think ronnie would just run right over him like nothing...

ronnie stops time when he sneezes...

hes just too ill

and lol@curtis martin even being on this poll right now...

I would of said willis macgahee but the o-line for buffalo is horrible and couldn't open up holes for him and martin and dillon are old so it would have to ronnie brown

I voted Ronnie Brown but only because Ive watched the dude his whole college career and think this yr(barring injury) will be his break out yr.

Its Dillon...problably will be Brown in the future. Mgahee is nothing when a decent defense can penetrate him thanks to the Bills offensive line. Curtis Martin is wearing down. Some say Dillon is but Dillon was injured all year until the last few games when he played very solid football. Looks great in camp according to reports. Right now its between Dillon and Brown. Not going to give up on Dillon yet. He still scored 12 TD's last year injured. He played injured amazingly so his stats obviously suffered.

ThePats said:
Its Dillon...problably will be Brown in the future. Mgahee is nothing when a decent defense can penetrate him thanks to the Bills offensive line.
Didn't McGahee rush for 140 against in N.E. this year?

B-LO said:
Didn't McGahee rush for 140 against in N.E. this year?
Yeah when he had no run defense and no Seymour. I recall the winter game he got something like...20 yards. What a machine.

ThePats said:
Yeah when he had no run defense and no Seymour. I recall the winter game he got something like...20 yards. What a machine.
Yeah, he only had 8 carries.

I voted for Ronnie.

Curtis Martin is on his last legs and may not get the majority of the carries this year depending on his health and productivity.

Corey Dillon can't stay healthy and is another year older. The Pats drafted Maroney for a reason.

McGahee might have the best overall talent but he is going to be targeted by every defense he faces because the Bills passing attack is less than stellar.

I think Ronnie's ability comes very close to McGahee's (Ronnie is a far superior receiver) and he is in a better situation in the Miami offense. With the addition of Culpepper, opposing defenses can't stack the line and focus on only stopping the run. I think he will have a very good year this year.

PatsSuck456 said:
So who do you think is the best Running Back in the AFCE? IMO its Willis McGahee he is a very good back,and he lost some weight so he should be faster. Ronnie is a close second, but its only been a year for him so time will tell how good he will be, and all indications are he's gonna be damn good. He is a versitile Running Back. Curtis is about 90, and Dillion is aging as well, but I would put Dillion above Curtis since he isnt declining as fast as Curtis.

as of this moment i would give the nod to willis McGahee over ronnie brown i think though this is the season that brown breaks out. i also would put corey dillon over old man curtis martin, he should just retire already.

Now lets not be homers here the answer is Corey Dillon. :D

Best out of any of these backs when it gets into the red zone he can pound it in easy, he will rebound from a mediocore season and he will be the best back with 1300 yards and 13 TD's.

Back
Top Bottom