Best set of 2 receiving options this off-season. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Best set of 2 receiving options this off-season.

Pick your best combo of 1 FA and 1 draft receiver this off-season.

• Godwin

Votes: 45 33.1%
  • Adams

Votes: 57 41.9%
  • Robinson

Votes: 22 16.2%
  • Smith-Shuster

Votes: 8 5.9%
  • Gesicki

Votes: 20 14.7%
  • Garrett-draft

• Olave-draft

Votes: 41 30.1%
  • Jameson-draft

Votes: 23 16.9%
  • Bell-draft

Votes: 30 22.1%
  • Dotson-draft

• Total voters
1) Re-sign Gesicki

2) Draft Bell at #29. Super strong and a perfect compliment to Waddle.

3) Draft Reggie Roberson from SMU. Super fast but unfortunately has injury concerns.
You could get any of the SMU WRs late in the draft just to use as a burner. Imagine having someone faster than Waddle so that Waddle can either work underneath or burn guys deep. If they start playing 2 deep or quarters, you kill them with your TE or possession WR.

Adams-Metchie.
Coming off an ACL injury Mechie should be on the board when they select in the second round. I prefer Jameson but he won’t be available in the 2nd round and they need to go offensive lineman with their first round pick.

You could get any of the SMU WRs late in the draft just to use as a burner. Imagine having someone faster than Waddle so that Waddle can either work underneath or burn guys deep. If they start playing 2 deep or quarters, you kill them with your TE or possession WR.
Both SMU WR's are potential mid-late round bargains imho.

@NBP81great post and if I were to have an option it would be whoever in that list stays healthiest aligned with the best production ratio. Godwin playing in a championship and his skills make it an attractive option as long as last seasons injuries are not chronic. Training in Florida also gives him an edge since Tampa happens to be in the same training conditions. With that said, we are in dire need for an x receiver but I dont feel we are gonna sign someone huge. We will be drafting a receiver in the 1st round and target someone for another one year deal if it happens to be a role player type of receiver.

Can’t help but wonder if Jameson Williams falls like many think he would be amazing at 29

Back
Top Bottom