Best set of 2 receiving options this off-season. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Best set of 2 receiving options this off-season.

Pick your best combo of 1 FA and 1 draft receiver this off-season.

• Godwin

Votes: 45 33.1%
  • Adams

Votes: 57 41.9%
  • Robinson

Votes: 22 16.2%
  • Smith-Shuster

Votes: 8 5.9%
  • Gesicki

Votes: 20 14.7%
  • Garrett-draft

• Olave-draft

Votes: 41 30.1%
  • Jameson-draft

Votes: 23 16.9%
  • Bell-draft

Votes: 30 22.1%
  • Dotson-draft

• Total voters
Chris Godwin (FA)
Jameson Williams or Chris Olave (Draft Day 1)
John Metchie III (Draft Day 2)

Dotson is a receiver who can also take the top off With 4.33 speed… He can play any of the 3 positions, runs very good routes and only dropped 2 of his catchable balls last season. Fits what Jeremiah said McDaniel would be looking for.

Free agents, I like Berrios, Pringle, Cedric Wilson, Zay Jones.

Late round guys like Romeo Doubs and Bo Melton are nice options.

Get Corderelle Patterson to be the RB in this offense and find some WRs with upside in free agency like Kirk or Gage.

Hollins is a must-sign. Teams will continue to underestimate Hollins cuz he's so good at STs. Meanwhile, he can high-point and out-physical most DBs and if teams dont assign their #2 DB, at least, he's gonna 'posterize' somebody.

I disagree with doubters of Allen Robinson. For the 'Right Price', he's a great #1 as he's very savvy and can separate and be extremely clutch. Weve got another guy to take the top off the D and another beast possession receiver who can win jump-balls.
Waddle and A-Rob can basically be interchangeable as far as 'route-tree' which will constanstly leave the D guessing and getting burned.
But Chark is also a true stud flying somewhat under the radar.

A funny thought would be to roll the dice on Fuller for Dirt-Cheap-only and see if he bites.
Cant blame him for the hand. Brisset threw such a miserably shitty ball on that play! I remember thinking, before we knew he was injured, "I think he just jammed his finger trying to pick that off the turf. Well, he sure did!

Back
Top Bottom