Best Team In Florida: Mia, Jax, Or Tb? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Best Team In Florida: Mia, Jax, Or Tb?

1. Jags
2. Bucs
3. Dolphins

Impressive win by Jags and two by the Bucs, but that Jags defense is downright scary.

Jax probably got better in pass pro at least when they lost cam Robinson at left tackle and had to go with wells.

That kid Cole can play too. That’s not a mirage or a fluke

I'd say jax too with a disclaimer that I haven't watched anything TB this year.

And we have things on offense that need to be cleaned up.

You don’t need to watch Tampa to know Jax is very good. That defense is legit. It’s got top 3 worst case finish written all over it.

Bortles isn’t gonna be chasing many scoreboards

I sure am glad that Jax game is at home. At least we will have tempo. Playing against that d in a huddle scenario with no true go to alpha to rely on has ugly written all over it.

I know one thing. We can’t just zone read with wr screen built ins and move the ball vs that outfit. No way in a huddle scenario

Unbelievable how much the media disrespects RT and Bortles...Ive seen enough from both to know they can get it done. They act as if Bortles is on par with Chad Henne which is ludicrous

There is only one team in Florida, the Miami Dolphins.

I am glad our JV beat the Patriots. It's nice that that Training Bench has a little Fitz'Magic. But in the end, they don't matter. Florida NFL has always been about the Miami Dolphins … and I expect t hat to continue as we return to greatness.

Clearly Jax. Should've made the super bowl last year and they look just as good this year.

Unbelievable how much the media disrespects RT and Bortles...Ive seen enough from both to know they can get it done. They act as if Bortles is on par with Chad Henne which is ludicrous

Blake Bortles is not very good. His biggest issue is apparently that he is a lush who would rather go out and get plastered than hit the playbook or go find a QB coach to fix his atrocious throwing mechanics. This is something that has been covered up for a while but has finally become sort of public knowledge.

Until he buckles down and stops throwing the football like a slab of beef on a consistent basis, he's going to continue to fall well short of his potential. And I'm fine with that, because otherwise the Jaguars would look like a legitimate 19-0 candidate to me.

Back
Top Bottom