Best Team In Florida: Mia, Jax, Or Tb? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Best Team In Florida: Mia, Jax, Or Tb?

Blake Bortles is not very good. His biggest issue is apparently that he is a lush who would rather go out and get plastered than hit the playbook or go find a QB coach to fix his atrocious throwing mechanics. This is something that has been covered up for a while but has finally become sort of public knowledge.

Until he buckles down and stops throwing the football like a slab of beef on a consistent basis, he's going to continue to fall well short of his potential. And I'm fine with that, because otherwise the Jaguars would look like a legitimate 19-0 candidate to me.

I think the media loves to jump on him but to shut them up he just wins right? What was it 10 games last season? Oh and was within a breath of defeating the evil empire and going deep into the Playoffs. Say what you want...If he wins like this being a lush then heaven forbid he does wake up and start trying...Dude would unseat the Great one Thomas Brady as the GOAT leaving the media eating GOAT

I think the media loves to jump on him but to shut them up he just wins right? What was it 10 games last season? Oh and was within a breath of defeating the evil empire and going deep into the Playoffs. Say what you want...If he wins like this being a lush then heaven forbid he does wake up and start trying...Dude would unseat the Great one Thomas Brady as the GOAT leaving the media eating GOAT

Puff, puff, pass.

Blake Bortles is not very good. His biggest issue is apparently that he is a lush who would rather go out and get plastered than hit the playbook or go find a QB coach to fix his atrocious throwing mechanics. This is something that has been covered up for a while but has finally become sort of public knowledge.

Until he buckles down and stops throwing the football like a slab of beef on a consistent basis, he's going to continue to fall well short of his potential. And I'm fine with that, because otherwise the Jaguars would look like a legitimate 19-0 candidate to me.

I'm kind of curious to see where you read that

Jacksonville by a landslide. I had them as the best team in the NFL coming into the season along with the Rams. Their defense is amazing, coaching is great, and I think their offense will surprise some people.

Wait, I thought Winston was the guy who was supposed to be the greatest ever QB? How is it that Fitzpatrick has scored 9 TD's in 2 games? (8 passing + 1 running). I'm guessing when Winston returns he'll average 5 TD's a game.

Jacksonville by a landslide. I had them as the best team in the NFL coming into the season along with the Rams. Their defense is amazing, coaching is great, and I think their offense will surprise some people.
It’s crazy just a few seasons ago the Rams and jaguars were awful playing snoozer games in London.

Bortles was LEGITIMATELY in the conversation for worst starting QB in the NFL before the 2017 season. Now we think he's a good QB because he's playing with that incredible defense backing him up??? They are winning despite him, not because of him! We've seen what he is without that defense. Let's not get amnesia all of a sudden.

Fitzpatrick is a career backup that's red-hot right now. He's a better version of Matt Moore. He'll come back to reality. There is no way he plays at this level for an entire season.

The most consistent QB in FL is Tannehill. An average Tannehill season or game is better than an average Bortles or Fitzpatrick season or game. It's absolutely sickening that these idiots don't even include him in the QB discussion. Winston with his inconsistent play and leadership/character issues has no business starting at the moment.

The best team is Jacksonville because of that defense. Second is Miami. And third is Tampa.

Dear God that show is unwatchable... I could hardly stand to sit through 2 minutes of that trash.

It’s crazy just a few seasons ago the Rams and jaguars were awful playing snoozer games in London.

Hitting on 5+ years of Top 5 draft picks will do that... which makes the Browns continued incompetence all the more impressive.

Back
Top Bottom