Best Young Talent in the Division | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Best Young Talent in the Division

a little post by someone on the forum: if you ask anyone, they all will tell you that chambers has the potential to be a top10 WR

exactly what I'm saying, Most people agree about this, but you don't. I'm not trying to sway your opinion about what receivers are better, because of course you gonna say Buffalo, and then you'll pull out you little stat sheet and list things, even though Chambers has done pretty good so far. I think the links tell my point too. Justasports, you say how talent/potential is just opinion, but you can tell these things, It seems like most analysts, people agree with it.

Chambers is an under-achiever. That's the bottom line. Bring up the QB excuse you want, look at the QBs Moulds has had to deal with throughout his career and he's had way more productive years than Chambers.

Crisis said:
Chambers is an under-achiever. That's the bottom line. Bring up the QB excuse you want, look at the QBs Moulds has had to deal with throughout his career and he's had way more productive years than Chambers.

Flutie was better, and Bledsoe are/were better qbs than fiedler

I think Chambers is an upper-level WR. He is not in the Moss, Harrison, Owens, Holt mold yet, but he is in the next tier. If he was playing with a better QB & system he'd be better.

I'd take him on my team, I can tell you that.

Crisis said:

I don't know what you're talking about, it's not like he's played bad, things will definitly pick up this year. A guy just needs a legit chance to succeed. The jury is still out on him, if he doesn't do anything this season, then I will say he's an underachiever, but I really believe that he'll break 1,000.

Dirtywater said:
I think Chambers is an upper-level WR. He is not in the Moss, Harrison, Owens, Holt mold yet, but he is in the next tier. If he was playing with a better QB & system he'd be better.

I'd take him on my team, I can tell you that.

It seems like somebody knows football. If the Patriots had Chambers that would really suck for defenses, cause the Pats already have enough Talent as it is, but Tom Brady would really have a fun day with Deion Brach, and Chambers along side each other

Don't bother arguing anymore shaggysurfer or whatever. I think I made my point...well as best as I can, anyway. I'm done now.

cltchperf said:
It's kind of cheap to compare Moulds and Evans last year compared to Miami considering the mess.
W/ Flutie and Rob Johnson as our qb, Wade Philipps our HC and Morris ansd the other guy as our rb's (800 total yds in 1 season) , horrible OL that both Flutie and Robosack running for their live, Moulds still caught for 1000 yds.

Stop making excuses for Chambers. Yes, Chambers has the potential. Potential is another word for opinion. He has to at least catch for 1000 yards before being considered in Moulds league.

If you want to talk potential, Evans has the potential to eclypse Chambers' best season in only his second year. :tongue:

cltchperf said:
Don't bother arguing anymore shaggysurfer or whatever. I think I made my point...well as best as I can, anyway. I'm done now.

whatever bro, you go on thinking that all you want. just got tired of hearing you cry ... obviously you are glued to Chambers jock so you will always be right in your world. Justa did make a great point about one of Moulds still having great seasons despite his surrounding cast ... if Chambers was all that, then he would do the same thing. But anyway I think I am now done with this unless you come back flapping the gums. Then I guess I will just keep getting you mad and FORCING you into name calling. Nobdy answered my question about Saban walking off the field ... is it true? If so HAHA! Here is to year two of being the bottom of the barrel AFC East team. We did our time with the Bills, now its your turn!

cltchperf said:
It seems like somebody knows football. If the Patriots had Chambers that would really suck for defenses, cause the Pats already have enough Talent as it is, but Tom Brady would really have a fun day with Deion Brach, and Chambers along side each other

You can replace Chambers name with Moulds or Evans and it would still hold true. Tom Brady would have more fun playing with Moulds or Evans though I think. I bet that really got you going huh? :blowup:

ShAgNSuRf said:
whatever bro, you go on thinking that all you want. just got tired of hearing you cry ... obviously you are glued to Chambers jock so you will always be right in your world. Justa did make a great point about one of Moulds still having great seasons despite his surrounding cast ... if Chambers was all that, then he would do the same thing. But anyway I think I am now done with this unless you come back flapping the gums. Then I guess I will just keep getting you mad and FORCING you into name calling. Nobdy answered my question about Saban walking off the field ... is it true? If so HAHA! Here is to year two of being the bottom of the barrel AFC East team. We did our time with the Bills, now its your turn!

Yeah, stop whining :cry: I never thought I could talk to somebody so dumb,but I guess I could. Do you see the links, You never knew what I meant, so whatever, everybody else does. Oh well

Justasportsfan said:
W/ Flutie and Rob Johnson as our qb, Wade Philipps our HC and Morris ansd the other guy as our rb's (800 total yds in 1 season) , horrible OL that both Flutie and Robosack running for their live, Moulds still caught for 1000 yds.

Stop making excuses for Chambers. Yes, Chambers has the potential. Potential is another word for opinion. He has to at least catch for 1000 yards before being considered in Moulds league.

If you want to talk potential, Evans has the potential to eclypse Chambers' best season in only his second year. :tongue:
Not really, people that see him play, now he has elite talent I'm not so sure about Evans, yet. So what if he gets 1,000 yards. Thats my point about upside, Theres a bunch that get 1,000 but they linger around 1,150 maybe a little, most of the receivers have that limit to their talent, where they max out at those numbers. Most people see that Chambers has the ability to put up big numbers. He's gonna have 1,000 this season, anyway,so it doesn't matter.

ShAgNSuRf said:

I'm sorry, I think it's its hard for coach to be as bad as Wannastedt, Flutie/ Bledsoe are better qbs than Fiedler. You say how talent is an opinion, well far as I'm concerned I'm not the only one that sees it. Sports analysts, sports fans of different teams, and people the KNOW football, know that he has tremendous talent. You can tell from one player to another, with who has more talent, upside. I think, you're the guy that had a threesome with Moulds, and Evans there.

ShAgNSuRf said:
You can replace Chambers name with Moulds or Evans and it would still hold true. Tom Brady would have more fun playing with Moulds or Evans though I think. I bet that really got you going huh? :blowup:

That's my exact point in that you still don't seem to know what I mean, You never got me mad talking about how the Bills have a better receiver corps, It's because you got all riled up about it without knowing what I meant. Chris Chambers has more talent/physical abilty than Evans or Moulds, he has yet to fully use it. But just to show what I mean. Most people, even though Roy Williamsm,didn't have 1,000yds last season because of injury would say that his guy has tons of upside and talent, if you've seen him play with the speed, acrobatic catches, etc you could see that he has more talnet than Evans, same with Andre Johnson. These guys have the talent to really put up huge numbers, or bigger numbers than Evans.

cltchperf said:
I'm sorry, I think it's its hard for coach to be as bad as Wannastedt, Flutie/ Bledsoe are better qbs than Fiedler. You say how talent is an opinion, well far as I'm concerned I'm not the only one that sees it. Sports analysts, sports fans of different teams, and people the KNOW football, know that he has tremendous talent. You can tell from one player to another, with who has more talent, upside. I think, you're the guy that had a threesome with Moulds, and Evans there.

lol

Back
Top Bottom