Best Young Talent in the Division | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Best Young Talent in the Division

5P1KES said:
hey shagnsurf, have you seen that one dude's sig where it shows McGahee demonstrating perfect straight arm technique yet?

it is truely, TRUELY BEEEEEAAAAAAUUUUUUUUTIFUL.

Yeah I sure have, but I feel this picture is better suited for this message board.

ShAgNSuRf said:
Who would honestly take Chambers and Boston over Moulds and Evans? Boston is one of the most overrated players to ever step onto the field. If he was a Bill, Jet or Pat you would be agreeing. Your TE was your second leading receiver last year ... what a core of WR's. With 20 less catches our #2 in Lee Evans put your #1 in Chambers to shame. Has Miami ever been known for its great WR's? Your team was Ricky Williams, the rest were there to take up space as shown last season with your pathetic offensive showing. Marty Booker, Bryan Gilmore, Maurice Mann, Kendal Newson, Derrius Thompson, Wesley Welker, Roanld Bellamy ... who??? I'd take Roscoe Parrish, Josh Reed and Sam Aiken over your bottom of the barrel WR's anyday. AND when we talk young players, I take young as under 25 ... compare the Bills "young" offensive players to anyone and they will stand above the rest. You can keep Feely, Chambers, Boston and Brown ... Losman, Moulds, Evans and MCGAHEE sound a whole hell of a lot better.
fish fans :grouplaug: bills fans

Erin

Ignorant Bills fan
:shakeno:

The line was awful last year, Feeley was awful last year, Fiedler was awful last year, a lot ****. The year before that Chambers was just 37yards shy of 1,000yds yet he had 11Tds third highest in the league, more than Moulds, the most Moulds has has was 10, Moulds is a great receiver, the year before that he was doing great until he got wacked in the head in the denver game suffering a concussion, wasn't the same for the last couple of games. He had a nice rookie season which is practically the same as Lee Evans. Take off the tinted glasses, I'm not saying that Miami will have moren yards tha Buffalo, but as far as talent goes/POTENTIAL. Miami is tops if they play at it. Chambers will breakout this season with a qb that has the physical passing ability to get the ball to him, an improved line, good running back, actual coaching and shemes, especially with Linehan's offensive vertical attack, a balcned offense intead of 80% run like in the Wanny days. Talent is talent, these guys are very talented, The Bills receivers are also, but the upside for Chambers and Boston is huge, you the know the numbers Boston put up in Arizona, right? Cris Carter recognizes Chambers talent, I find a link if I have to, and other Bills, Jets fans, know that Chambers has the potetial to do great things. I'd believe what a future hall of fame receiver says about another Wr before I believe an ignorant Bills fan like yourself. Oh yeah, and don't forget Booker at no.3, former no.1 probowl receiver that could be moved to a no.3 because of the talent in front of him :eek:

Maybe I should have typed TALENT down before I typed anything, but I thought the thread was self explanatory. Like I said I'm not talking about what receivers will have more yards overall, Miami will be pretty good, but it might take time with new coaches, players, schemes, etc. Chambers, and Boston if having the offense around them, would put up huge numbers, becase they the TALENT to. They have more upside overall than the Bills receivers, but doesn't mean it will happen even though I like how things are looking now.

Come on just like that and you're gone :cry:
Maybe you should look at things thoroughly before adding your $.02, Look at circumstances, situations, etc. Instead of just stats. Combine everything before making a point, thats what people do that bring up good debates. I am not biased, other than that one part you did'nt like I think Miami is third in the divisio with overall young TALENT. The Bills have a better and more overall TALENETED lbs as of now, Seau is old, Zach is still good, Channing Crowder could be great but it will take him a little time to play alot. Miami also has some holes in the secodary also, The Pats and Bills have a better overall D too. But the division itself has four teams with pretty good defense, Miami has a good D and so do the jets. I don't know what to think of J.P he has promise, but I read that he tends to be erratic at times, I think it was from CBSsportsline or something some site like that, awhile ago. Willis Mcgahee will be a great rb, Top 5 back, whether it's this season or next, he's a very TALENTED back with huge UPSIDE. So there you go, don't get your panties all twisted over anything. Thank you, and have a nice day :)

cltchperf said:
Come on just like that and you're gone :cry:
Maybe you should look at things thoroughly before adding your $.02, Look at circumstances, situations, etc. Instead of just stats. Combine everything before making a point, thats what people do that bring up good debates. I am not biased, other than that one part you did'nt like I think Miami is third in the divisio with overall young TALENT. The Bills have a better and more overall TALENETED lbs as of now, Seau is old, Zach is still good, Channing Crowder could be great but it will take him a little time to play alot. Miami also has some holes in the secodary also, The Pats and Bills have a better overall D too. But the division itself has four teams with pretty good defense, Miami has a good D and so do the jets. I don't know what to think of J.P he has promise, but I read that he tends to be erratic at times, I think it was from CBSsportsline or something some site like that, awhile ago. Willis Mcgahee will be a great rb, Top 5 back, whether it's this season or next, he's a very TALENTED back with huge UPSIDE. So there you go, don't get your panties all twisted over anything. Thank you, and have a nice day :)

just like that and gone? I don't live here ... i checked back lastnight and silence ... so no chicken calling. Lets chill on the ignorant comment too ... i was simply commenting on the hilarious remark of Miami having the best WR's. If you were to ask random football fans that have no bias to our teams I am willing to bet money that Moulds and Evans would be taken more times then not over Chambers and Boston. After Mcgahee, the first person other NFL fans talk to me about is Evans ... not just Bills fans are excited about his potential. I never took anything away from your boys because as much as I hate the fish I have grown up with a diehard fish fan brother ... so there is always the respect there for the rivalry, Bills vs. Dolphins is a guaranteed awesome game. Moulds and Evans are just better ... my opinion like you have yours. The Buffalo Bills had just as many of their OWN problems last year as did the dolphins, so its unfair to say the dolphins had this and that and this and that and if we had this then that would be great ... unlike the fish the Bills are on the cusp of having "that" season and I am totally stoked over it ... its impossible for you to rain on my parade.

If you include players up through the late 20s who have proven themselves as capable starters, it's hard to argue against the Patriots. If you restrict it to young players who are just getting started and maybe haven't had the chance to do much of anything yet, you might get a different answer. What if you limited your consideration to say rookies and second year players?

ShAgNSuRf said:
just like that and gone? I don't live here ... i checked back lastnight and silence ... so no chicken calling. Lets chill on the ignorant comment too ... i was simply commenting on the hilarious remark of Miami having the best WR's. If you were to ask random football fans that have no bias to our teams I am willing to bet money that Moulds and Evans would be taken more times then not over Chambers and Boston. After Mcgahee, the first person other NFL fans talk to me about is Evans ... not just Bills fans are excited about his potential. I never took anything away from your boys because as much as I hate the fish I have grown up with a diehard fish fan brother ... so there is always the respect there for the rivalry, Bills vs. Dolphins is a guaranteed awesome game. Moulds and Evans are just better ... my opinion like you have yours. The Buffalo Bills had just as many of their OWN problems last year as did the dolphins, so its unfair to say the dolphins had this and that and this and that and if we had this then that would be great ... unlike the fish the Bills are on the cusp of having
"that" season and I am totally stoked over it ... its impossible for you to rain on my parade.

For now they might, but as far as Talent goes Chambers, and Boston are physically gifted wheth you want to believe it or not. I'm saying Chambers at his best, Boston at his best, and Booker at his best would have great numbers if they had the cast around them. More upside, Both have the talent to be elite receivers, Boston was two years in Arizona. This is what I'm saying, if you ever watched thses guys play, Eric Moulds is a great receiver, but, maxed out around 1,300 yards for his best season(s). Boston was 2yds short of 1,600 yards in Arizona, and had 1,150 or something the year before that. Watch the guy play, anybody that has seen him play know that he is capable of being a great receiver it's just a whether if they can work out. Bledsoe is a better qb than Fiedler, and least he can throw the long ball, he's alos more accurate then Fiedler also. I don't remember the bills running the ball that much over the past years, the offense was built around Drew, whereas Miamis was built around Ricky. The receivers had much more oppotunities to get the ball also.

This is someone elses post, but I'll put it down anyway. If you look at the first 4 seasons. As far as I'm concerned, judging our WR from last year is stupid, last year was a mess, None of the players played to expectations. This year won't be like last year, and Chambers will break the 1,000 yard mark, like he would have last year, if things din't get so screwed up.

Funny you mention history CC has played 4 years so lets compare where they stand after 4 years that seems fair to me!

Compare Bos,Book,Mould,Chambers

Name Games G Started Rec Yds Avg TD First Dwn
EM 62 42 181 2935 14.9 18 127
CC 62 53 233 3478 14.9 28 169
Bos 56 47 241 3739 15.1 18 169
Book 56 43 263 2969 11.2 19 147

Well where is your history theory now! That class you took on theory
should have been at an out of state school!

Here's some more points.

Rec per Game Started Per Tot games

EM 5.0 4.27
CC 4.4 3.75
Bos 5.1 4.44
Book 5.1 4.34

Yds a game

EM 59.6
CC 56.1
Bos 66
Book 51.5

TD a game first 4 tot
EM .28125 .31654
CC .45161 .45161
Bos .32727 .35714
Book .33928 .28571

Avg per rec

EM 14.9
CC 14.9
Bos 15.1
Book 11.2

cltchperf said:
For now they might, but as far as Talent goes Chambers, and Boston are physically gifted wheth you want to believe it or not. I'm saying Chambers at his best, Boston at his best, and Booker at his best would have great numbers if they had the cast around them. More upside, Both have the talent to be elite receivers, Boston was two years in Arizona. This is what I'm saying, if you ever watched thses guys play, Eric Moulds is a great receiver, but, maxed out around 1,300 yards for his best season(s). Boston was 2yds short of 1,600 yards in Arizona, and had 1,150 or something the year before that. Watch the guy play, anybody that has seen him play know that he is capable of being a great receiver it's just a whether if they can work out. Bledsoe is a better qb than Fiedler, and least he can throw the long ball, he's alos more accurate then Fiedler also. I don't remember the bills running the ball that much over the past years, the offense was built around Drew, whereas Miamis was built around Ricky. The receivers had much more oppotunities to get the ball also.

Once again I remember saying that I am taking nothing away from your guys ... don't tell me if I watched them play. I grew up in Vegas betting on football, I am a football fan first, bills fan 2nd, fish hater 3rd ... I claim the Cardinals as my hometown team since they are the closest and Flutie left his stinch in San Diego. I liked David Boston when he was in AZ, he went to SD did nothing and now Miami and he's done nothing. He is gonna spend more time in the rehabilitation office then the football field. He is an awesome Athlete, yes ... is he ever gonna be great, I doubt it ... he can't stay healthy. Chambers wont do anything with the people you have over there throwing the ball. The "young talents" need surrounding talent to help them out, but Chambers should have a nice little career (if he can get out of Miami soon, :chuckle: ) And Eric Moulds maxing out at 1300 yards is fine because Peerless had a thousand plus yards as well. The Bills havent had to run the ball that much the past few seasons, our RB's produced thousand yard seasons anyway, even with the sorry *** o-line. Our weak link has been the QB, unfortunately Eric Moulds career was waisted on these weak links. I just see Chambers being in the same boat and you are blind if you can't see that. What's next ... Ronnie Brown being better then Willis McGahee?

cltchperf said:
Here's some more points.

Rec per Game Started Per Tot games

EM 5.0 4.27
CC 4.4 3.75
Bos 5.1 4.44
Book 5.1 4.34

Yds a game

EM 59.6
CC 56.1
Bos 66
Book 51.5

TD a game first 4 tot
EM .28125 .31654
CC .45161 .45161
Bos .32727 .35714
Book .33928 .28571

Avg per rec

EM 14.9
CC 14.9
Bos 15.1
Book 11.2

Did you already forget that Eric Moulds started his career playing in the shadow of Andre Reed?? Andre Reed!! come on now man ... but thats cool ... you are trying to win and unwinnable argument :D

ShAgNSuRf said:
Who would honestly take Chambers and Boston over Moulds and Evans?
Erin
easy, finfans. If the fins drafted Clarett, they would say he's better than Willis. :lol:

ShAgNSuRf said:
Once again I remember saying that I am taking nothing away from your guys ... don't tell me if I watched them play. I grew up in Vegas betting on football, I am a football fan first, bills fan 2nd, fish hater 3rd ... I claim the Cardinals as my hometown team since they are the closest and Flutie left his stinch in San Diego. I liked David Boston when he was in AZ, he went to SD did nothing and now Miami and he's done nothing. He is gonna spend more time in the rehabilitation office then the football field. He is an awesome Athlete, yes ... is he ever gonna be great, I doubt it ... he can't stay healthy. Chambers wont do anything with the people you have over there throwing the ball. The "young talents" need surrounding talent to help them out, but Chambers should have a nice little career (if he can get out of Miami soon, :chuckle: ) And Eric Moulds maxing out at 1300 yards is fine because Peerless had a thousand plus yards as well. The Bills havent had to run the ball that much the past few seasons, our RB's produced thousand yard seasons anyway, even with the sorry *** o-line. Our weak link has been the QB, unfortunately Eric Moulds career was waisted on these weak links. I just see Chambers being in the same boat and you are blind if you can't see that. What's next ... Ronnie Brown being better then Willis McGahee?
You forgot to tell them you were a Johnsonite but don't worry , I won't tell anyone :lol:

ShAgNSuRf said:

See that's what I'm talking about, I felt that you misinterpreted me. I was talking about Talent, I didn't say Miami was going to have more yards, I was just saying that they could put up more yards, because of their huge upside/Talent than the other division receivers, because of their talent. The bills receivers with a good supporting cast and if Miami Wrs also have a good cast around them would put up greater numbers, because of their talent/upside potential. There a bunch of receivers that do get 1,000 a great offense, but they have their limit, a lot of receivers linger around 1,150 yards or somethin, that's their ceiling. Every receiver has a thier limit or peak, max performance. I feel that Chambers, Boston have a great upside that if the cast around them, and if healthy could really put up huge numbers.

ShAgNSuRf said:

That's why you are gettting me mad, because you can't read, or you keep misinterpreting what I'm saying. I never said anything about R.Brown, better than Mcgahee, If you read my posts you would see what I said about Mcgahhee, The bills D, Losman. So please read carefully, before saying anything

Back
Top Bottom