Best Young Talent in the Division | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Best Young Talent in the Division

jlfin said:
Those 3 went along for the ride. Put them on any other team and they are average at best.

This is a fun thread. Spme good thoughts here, but Jarvis Green went along for the ride? I think you may be off on this one. Jarvis Green has been great for us. He was a big contributor for us. Also, he started all those games when Seymour was injured. Didn't miss a beat.

Gay's play speaks for itself. Undrafted free agent stepped into the starting role and never looked out of place. Just because someone is drafted at a certain position in a certain round means nothing. Surely you know this by now. Not denying Daniels talent in the least, but it is slighty funny when you put guys with rings, who played in the Super Bowl in major stretches, behind guys tyhat have never graced the NFL field.

No right or wrong answers, just some thoughts.

Dirtywater said:
This is a fun thread. Spme good thoughts here, but Jarvis Green went along for the ride? I think you may be off on this one. Jarvis Green has been great for us. He was a big contributor for us. Also, he started all those games when Seymour was injured. Didn't miss a beat.

Gay's play speaks for itself. Undrafted free agent stepped into the starting role and never looked out of place. Just because someone is drafted at a certain position in a certain round means nothing. Surely you know this by now. Not denying Daniels talent in the least, but it is slighty funny when you put guys with rings, who played in the Super Bowl in major stretches, behind guys tyhat have never graced the NFL field.

No right or wrong answers, just some thoughts.

Hey, take a look at my choices. I did them very unbiasedly, based on who I think can be the best player at each position, based on talent, not who has a ring.

Now, if I said "Hey, I'd take Dario Romero over Vince Wilfork," then that would be stupid.

DolphinDevil28 said:
Hey, take a look at my choices. I did them very unbiasedly, based on who I think can be the best player at each position, based on talent, not who has a ring.

Now, if I said "Hey, I'd take Dario Romero over Vince Wilfork," then that would be stupid.

Yeah, like I said, there are no real right or wrong answers, just some things that surprised me. Overall, the lists look good.

McGahee
Losman
Evans
Parrish
Everett
M. Williams
Clements
McGee
Kelsay
Edwards
Anderson

The Bills, by far

Mr. Right said:
McGahee
Losman
Evans
Parrish
Everett
M. Williams
Clements
McGee
Kelsay
Edwards
Anderson

The Bills, by far

Biggest homer by far.

Losmon hasnt done anything yet, the same goes for little Parrish and Everett. Some of your young DE's has done good, but clearly not great.

PhinDude88 said:
Biggest homer by far.

Losmon hasnt done anything yet, the same goes for little Parrish and Everett. Some of your young DE's has done good, but clearly not great.

So who would you say has the best young talent if its not the Bills.

Let me guess, the Dolphins:lol:

Mr. Right said:
So who would you say has the best young talent if its not the Bills.

Let me guess, the Dolphins:lol:

Nope, it would have to be the Pats. They have alot of young guys that can do really good in the NFL.

The Pats have the most young talent all-around, that's why they are a balanced team, Tom Brady is obviously the best qb in the division. rb is a tossup, because all the rb's have tremendous talent, probably the most talnted division in the league regarding rbs. Miami tops Wr TALENT corps if all healthy, and TE, I'd say Miami, and Bufallo have the most talent or potetial at having an explosive offense. But N.E has a lot of young players, and doesn't really have a weakness any where so overall-best young talent goes like this considering Miami still has some holes to patch, less with the Bills. 1.N.E, 2.Bills,3.Miami,4.N.Y Jets.

wazzy said:
Give it 5 years and Dolphins VS Bills rivalary will be for the division rather then the basement

so you guys are expecting your rebuilding efforts to take that long huh?:tongue:

cltchperf said:
Miami tops Wr TALENT corps if all healthy

Who would honestly take Chambers and Boston over Moulds and Evans? Boston is one of the most overrated players to ever step onto the field. If he was a Bill, Jet or Pat you would be agreeing. Your TE was your second leading receiver last year ... what a core of WR's. With 20 less catches our #2 in Lee Evans put your #1 in Chambers to shame. Has Miami ever been known for its great WR's? Your team was Ricky Williams, the rest were there to take up space as shown last season with your pathetic offensive showing. Marty Booker, Bryan Gilmore, Maurice Mann, Kendal Newson, Derrius Thompson, Wesley Welker, Roanld Bellamy ... who??? I'd take Roscoe Parrish, Josh Reed and Sam Aiken over your bottom of the barrel WR's anyday. AND when we talk young players, I take young as under 25 ... compare the Bills "young" offensive players to anyone and they will stand above the rest. You can keep Feely, Chambers, Boston and Brown ... Losman, Moulds, Evans and MCGAHEE sound a whole hell of a lot better.
fish fans :grouplaug: bills fans
Erin

hey shagnsurf, have you seen that one dude's sig where it shows McGahee demonstrating perfect straight arm technique yet?

it is truely, TRUELY BEEEEEAAAAAAUUUUUUUUTIFUL.

Back
Top Bottom