Better Pro WR | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Better Pro WR

Better Pro WR

• Chad Jackson

Votes: 39 50.0%
  • Calvin Johnson

Votes: 39 50.0%

• Total voters
Oh come on. Calvin Johnson would be a top-5 pick if he were to be eligible this year. He's an absolute unstoppable beast. Chad Jackson is good, but never was that dominant at all in college. He has great hands however, but he is nowhere near the force that Calvin Johnson is.

davone bess... wait? not an option?!?!!?

Of those two, it's johnson in a landslide

OK OK I picked Chad Jackson only for the fact that Johnson is so up and down and Jackson played in a very bad offense to showcase his ability. Johnson would be a top 10 pick. This and i have to vote for the Gator!

Next year's class of receivers if they all come out is unreal. Calvin Johnson, Dwayne Jarrett, Steve Smith, and Terry Ginn Jr. Nice year to get a receiver.

i actually think its close, probably have to go with Johnson though

What Johnson does is a miracle considering that joke of a QB he has throwing him the ball. The guy could be the best WR prospect to come out in years.

Johnson should be destroy Chad Jackson in this poll even tho I voted for Jackson.

great points about the amazing wr class next year. If we have a great shot at a reciever in the draft this year then maybe select him, but i say we stay with marty booker, and if he doesnt produce this year, there will be a great selection of wr's to choose from in next years draft.

Johnson dissappeared in many games last year.....Inconsistent...Jackson has got my vote.

Altough Calvin is sick.

Canadi-Phin said:
Next year's class of receivers if they all come out is unreal. Calvin Johnson, Dwayne Jarrett, Steve Smith, and Terry Ginn Jr. Nice year to get a receiver.
I think you mean TED Ginn Jr. He is perhaps the fastest and most electrifying of the group, his is also the most unpolished.

Skeet84 said:
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/player/profile?playerId=161197

You can look at the stats and see that he had good games and he had bad games.
he had no bad games. he was double-teamed all the time, and his QB is reggie ball. ball was criticized many times for not throwing to johnson. when he did throw to him, he produced. he's anything but inconsistent. throw the ball anywhere near him and he catches it.

i can't believe people think chad jackson is better....that's just unthinkable...

Back
Top Bottom