Better Pro WR | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Better Pro WR

Better Pro WR

• Chad Jackson

Votes: 39 50.0%
  • Calvin Johnson

Votes: 39 50.0%

• Total voters
Wow, there is a lot of Florida bias or something, because to say Chad Jackson is better than Calvin Johnson (at this point) would be crazy Calvin Johnson is predicted to be the first WR taken off the board next year. Chad Jackson is 2nd in a lot of Mocks some he's first.

Juan Cribbs said:
and johnson hasn't had that point yet.

If 2 catches for 11 yards against Utah isnt then i am not sure what is....Its utah its not like OSU or Miami.

musphinzfan said:
If 2 catches for 11 yards against Utah isnt then i am not sure what is....Its utah its not like OSU or Miami.
did you watch the game?

stop looking at stats when deciding how well a player did. ESPECIALLY receivers. obviously he didn't have a great game, as they didn't throw his way at all, but he didn't have a bad game. the commentators brought it up several times that ball wasn't throwing to johnson, even though georgia tech was down early. i remember they showed him open in the endzone several times, and didn't even get a look. reggie ball is just out of it sometimes.

i cant see how you can even compare calvin to chad. Chad has elite timed speed and hands but everything else he does is aveage or worse. calvin is almost as fast, bigger, and plays the ball better. he is a complete reciever. he was more productive in college. this should not be close. Chad might be a good reviecer one day but i see him taking a few years learning the little things it takes to be a good reciever.

Back
Top Bottom