Big concern about Flores | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Big concern about Flores

Stupid and lame nobody cares because its not true. Justin Herbert is not our QB an tell you the truth, I am glad and so far he is a mediocre QB who can't even beat the Vikings. He is 10-12 in his career. If he were here he be worse that's for sure no doubt. He probably would get a career ending injury behind this OL for sure. The Chargers will not make the playoffs they are in a division where there are too many good teams they will be 9-8 or 8-9 at best. He will choke it in the end.

Last edited:
This Justin Herbert discussion reminds my of the COVID-19 discussionā€¦..as inā€¦.itā€™s getting OLD FAST!! Yes we could have had Herbert but donā€™t as the NFL media keeps reminding us.

However, we are comparing apples to Oranges.Yes Herbert has enjoyed early success on a decent team. He also has something that Miami does NOT. Front line protection and an O-line to boot! We will never know this now but I seriously doubt Herbert would have enjoyed similar success in a Dolphin uniform with the current dolphin pieces in place.

We all love to rag on Tua. While im NOT a big fan of his injury pattern the past 13 months heā€™s still 10x better then Cutler,Lucas,Lemon,Green or any of the other QBs you wanna name in the past 20 year revolving door.

I get it! Iā€™m a phins fan too. Patience no longer exists with us. Every experiment has failed. Iā€™m just not sure our sample size with a healthy Tua and decent tools around him is big enough?

Drew Brees went through the same crap. Comes to Sandiego and people react to him by sayingā€¦..ā€dude your only Ok, why arenā€™t you elite day 1? Wellā€¦..we canā€™t wait for you get better weā€™re shipping you off to New Orleansā€

After the dust settlesā€¦..Breeze is on his way to the hall of fame with a Super Bowl ring and the Chargers after moving cities, are still asking themselves ā€œWHY?ā€

Beats having a Dirty Sanchez tattoo ala Sexy Rexy
R.778b16838d6766ce3d733641618e9eef

Stupid and lame nobody cares because its not true. Justin Herbert is not our QB an tell you the truth, I am glad and so far he is a mediocre QB who can't even beat the Vikings. He is 10-12 in his career. If he were here he be worse that's for sure no doubt. He probably would get a career ending injury behind this OL for sure. The Chargers will not make the playoffs they are in a division where there are too many good teams they will be 9-8 or 8-9 at best. He will choke it in the end.
Come on dude itā€™s just a joke no?

This Justin Herbert discussion reminds my of the COVID-19 discussionā€¦..as inā€¦.itā€™s getting OLD FAST!! Yes we could have had Herbert but donā€™t as the NFL media keeps reminding us.

However, we are comparing apples to Oranges.Yes Herbert has enjoyed early success on a decent team. He also has something that Miami does NOT. Front line protection and an O-line to boot! We will never know this now but I seriously doubt Herbert would have enjoyed similar success in a Dolphin uniform with the current dolphin pieces in place.

We all love to rag on Tua. While im NOT a big fan of his injury pattern the past 13 months heā€™s still 10x better then Cutler,Lucas,Lemon,Green or any of the other QBs you wanna name in the past 20 year revolving door.

I get it! Iā€™m a phins fan too. Patience no longer exists with us. Every experiment has failed. Iā€™m just not sure our sample size with a healthy Tua and decent tools around him is big enough?

Drew Brees went through the same crap. Comes to Sandiego and people react to him by sayingā€¦..ā€dude your only Ok, why arenā€™t you elite day 1? Wellā€¦..we canā€™t wait for you get better weā€™re shipping you off to New Orleansā€

After the dust settlesā€¦..Breeze is on his way to the hall of fame with a Super Bowl ring and the Chargers after moving cities, are still asking themselves ā€œWHY?ā€
You have to wonder a bit about the Chargers' passing game with Herbert though. Last year they had an atrocious OL, this year its top notch...Herbert's doing almost exactly the same as he did last year. His rating and yards-per-game wise anyway...TD/INT ratio fairly close too (down 4%). Is he at ceiling already? Going to be interesting to watch as the seasons progress.

Side note: Their rushing yards-per-carry is up .6 yards from last year. They ranked 30th in this area last year, 11th this year...so is the running game (thanks to the OL) the reason their record is on a slight up-tick?

Good ole Herbert!! Nobody really talking about him anymore, why not? Is it still gonna be him and Josh Allen in the AFC title game?

It was a joke dude. Jesus.

stripes lighten GIF

Back
Top Bottom