Big concern about Flores | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Big concern about Flores

Didn’t he beat the Chiefs? The division leader , defending two time AFC Champion…and 2020 World Champion?

And don’t the rebuilding Chargers have a winning record?

Weren’t the Chargers drafting at the top of the draft in 2020 and rebuilding?

I get the need by many to knee-jerk react to a Chargers loss…but let’s not get carried away!

There's nothing to get carried away about. Any good team Herbert personally struggles with.

Stupid and lame nobody cares because its not true. Justin Herbert is not our QB an tell you the truth, I am glad and so far he is a mediocre QB who can't even beat the Vikings. He is 10-12 in his career. If he were here he be worse that's for sure no doubt. He probably would get a career ending injury behind this OL for sure. The Chargers will not make the playoffs they are in a division where there are too many good teams they will be 9-8 or 8-9 at best. He will choke it in the end.

LOL dude your a dolphins fan. You dont know anything about good qb play or the playoffs.

How awful was the end of that game last night man? I was throwing sh*t across the room when WSH scored. Kings were playing so well up to that point too.
Yeah. I was pissed. Because It was so late in the game. How long have you been a Kings fan? Me since age 11 (1981). When I lived in Long Beach we used to take the Blue Line to Staples. I had season tickets seats (from 2000 to 2009).

Yeah. I was pissed. Because It was so late in the game. How long have you been a Kings fan? Me since age 11 (1981). When I lived in Long Beach we used to take the Blue Line to Staples. I had season tickets seats (from 2000 to 2009).
Got into hockey in 06 when I was living in San Diego. Been a Kings fan since! Best game I went to was the outdoor game against the Ducks at Dodgers stadium. KISS performed. I was wearing a Bailey costume, lol, he saw me in the parking lot pregame and started chasing me. It was awesome.
2014-01-25 21.55.05.jpg2014-01-25 18.28.00.jpg2014-01-24 14.35.05.jpg

Got into hockey in 06 when I was living in San Diego. Been a Kings fan since! Best game I went to was the outdoor game against the Ducks at Dodgers stadium. KISS performed. I was wearing a Bailey costume, lol, he saw me in the parking lot pregame and started chasing me. It was awesome.
View attachment 88629View attachment 88630View attachment 88631
Sweet! I didn't get to go to any of those outdoor games. But, I did go to all of 2012 and 2014 playoff games and parades. Just hoping for our Dolphins to do the same win 4 Super Bowls in the next 15 years. I would be okay with that. And for our Kings to win 2 or 3 more Stanley Cups in the next 10 years.

Sweet! I didn't get to go to any of those outdoor games. But, I did go to all of 2012 and 2014 playoff games and parades. Just hoping for our Dolphins to do the same win 4 Super Bowls in the next 15 years. I would be okay with that. And for our Kings to win 2 or 3 more Stanley Cups in the next 10 years.
Lucky man! I had a ticket to Game 5 in '14 but got stuck in Palm Desert at work. Worst day of my life, lol.

Lucky man! I had a ticket to Game 5 in '14 but got stuck in Palm Desert at work. Worst day of my life, lol.
That sucks. I have have family in Palm Desert / Palm Springs / Apple Valley / Victorville / Moreno Valley / and Long Beach.

Herbert has looked below average 3 of the last 4 weeks
And he still looks like a first-ballot HOFer measured against Tua who has looked below average...(full stop, nothing else to add).

View attachment 88629View attachment 88630View attachment 88631
Where did you find a Lion that knew how to take a selfie??? That's awesome!

From what I’ve seen, Herbert has a very clean pocket. His tackles do their job. He can stand back there, survey, and then throw. His receivers like Keenan Allen are distinguished. Ekeler is a good back. He throws an insane amount of check downs too.

Tua drops back, both tackles collapse and it’s a jailbreak to the QB. His receivers besides Waddle don’t separate. No one can run the ball with authority on a regular basis.
Are you watching NFL Bites or NFL Red Zone.

Herbert is taking what the defense gives him.

Philly stayed in a 2 high shell the whole game and he dumped it underneath for an 84% completion rate on 30+ passes.

Tua, on the other hand is the '21 version of Jarvis Landry whereas if you need 3 yards he'll get you 5...and if you need 12 yards...he'll get you 5.

You have to wonder a bit about the Chargers' passing game with Herbert though. Last year they had an atrocious OL, this year its top notch...Herbert's doing almost exactly the same as he did last year. His rating and yards-per-game wise anyway...TD/INT ratio fairly close too (down 4%). Is he at ceiling already? Going to be interesting to watch as the seasons progress.

Side note: Their rushing yards-per-carry is up .6 yards from last year. They ranked 30th in this area last year, 11th this year...so is the running game (thanks to the OL) the reason their record is on a slight up-tick?

Marino statistically had his best year very early. Did he peak?

Back
Top Bottom