Big concern about Flores | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Big concern about Flores

Stupid and lame nobody cares because its not true. Justin Herbert is not our QB an tell you the truth, I am glad and so far he is a mediocre QB who can't even beat the Vikings. He is 10-12 in his career. If he were here he be worse that's for sure no doubt. He probably would get a career ending injury behind this OL for sure. The Chargers will not make the playoffs they are in a division where there are too many good teams they will be 9-8 or 8-9 at best. He will choke it in the end.

Concur.

I saw him play a few times (on TV) when he was at the U of Nike (in Eugene); he just never really impressed me. Plus, his accuracy wasn't all that

IMO, it was a pretty lame attempt at humor, so maybe you shouldn’t take it personally if someone doesn’t think it’s funny. You seem to support Tua, but have admitted to being a fan of Herbert and post quite a bit about him. There are some of us that are sick of hearing about it. He isn’t our QB and will likely never be, so posts regarding him and his success or lack thereof should really be in the general NFL forum.
Believe me I don't take anything personally. I will pass along your opinion regarding lame humor to my agent. You just made his day. :)

No. I wouldn't because those awards are media driven tells you nothing.
C’mon man. Herbert had the best rookie statistical season in the history of the NFL, giving him some credit where credit is due is not a knock on Tua.

EDIT: and by the way, I would’ve creamed my pants too if Tua won OROY!

Last edited:
Strong post to username correlation.
What’s the correlation? I understand that you are trying to make fun of my username, but it really doesn’t make much sense. My post refutes the idea that the OP is funny in some way. But usually clowns love stupid jokes. So the correlation does not exist, let alone being strong.

IMO, it was a pretty lame attempt at humor, so maybe you shouldn’t take it personally if someone doesn’t think it’s funny. You seem to support Tua, but have admitted to being a fan of Herbert and post quite a bit about him. There are some of us that are sick of hearing about it. He isn’t our QB and will likely never be, so posts regarding him and his success or lack thereof should really be in the general NFL forum.

It’s important that our management is held accountable for its mistakes as building a winner demands it,….to ignore that is to prolong the dysfunction!

The OP was simply making a joke, we need more humor and critical thinking in this fan base!

Just my opinion!

Good for you. There is a strong correlation between your jokes and your sarcasm. Weak AF.

I can understand when someone doesn’t agree with a post. That’s fine. So skip it or one comment ….whatever. But you seem rather obsessed. Did I hurt you in some way? I would hope that we are all Phin fans and have a common bond which unites us. That should extend to common courtesy. Why the hate?

It’s important that our management is held accountable for its mistakes as building a winner demands it,….to ignore that is to prolong the dysfunction!

The OP was simply making a joke, we need more humor and critical thinking in this fan base!

Just my opinion!
Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom