Big concern about Flores | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Big concern about Flores

Herbert hasn't played all that this year. Just anther Philip Rivers type of QB. Tua can be that if we give the guy a decent OL and a True RB.

Herbert hasn't played all that this year. Just anther Philip Rivers type of QB. Tua can be that if we give the guy a decent OL and a True RB.

If that's Tua's ceiling (Phillip Rivers) we've been sold a false bill of goods....

If that's Tua's ceiling (Phillip Rivers) we've been sold a false bill of goods....

I would say not. How many QBs in a 5 yr period reach the level of Rivers? Whether fans like it or not, a team with a QB of River's talent or higher is not going to make much effort to find an upgrade. Don't get me wrong - I'd love the next Marino or Montana, but getting the next Rivers isn't bad.
FWIW, I agree, a fwe have projected TT as an elite QB - a level he may reach. But more people here have said he could be top 10 - same level as Rivers.

I don't think that's what the poster was saying, but there were a lot of ppl who were selling a "false bill of goods".

That doesn't mean everybody bought it.

Look, the hype was always overstated. Knowledgeable football fans should have known better. In short, "buyer beware".

That's not a shot at Tua. It's a case of unrealistic expectations.

Back
Top Bottom