BIG HAUL NEXT YEAR | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BIG HAUL NEXT YEAR

Any of the draft gurus - J-Off, SF, or Fever - what does the talent in next years draft versus this years draft look like? I have read some places saying that the talent is a bit down this year compared to other years.
Honestly... I think that its pretty similar, year to year. Some areas are better each year, but the overall quality evens out.
Hell... a lot of players will dramatically improve and see their stock skyrocket... just like every year.

We are smoothing the financial situation...

Next year, we'll have a big haul of draft picks... this year, we will make do with Street Free Agents.
No big deal, just another season of zero playoff wins and waisting away the prime of an elite talent like the Cheetah.

But totally fine, no biggy....

Honestly... I think that its pretty similar, year to year. Some areas are better each year, but the overall quality evens out.
Hell... a lot of players will dramatically improve and see their stock skyrocket... just like every year.
I cant believe Hunt got 100 million. Good for him, but I was thinking more like 3 yrs 45 mil. I wasn't even close.

I bet you could trade Tua
How Dare You Stare GIF by Quinta B

I know I could but I’m not a moron so I wouldn’t.

Because he’s so bad that his pick have gotten some huge payday in the FA period?

“Fans” are so weird!
You damn well know the deal, FAs are waaaaay over paid for their talent so stop acting like your missing that point.

Any of the draft gurus - J-Off, SF, or Fever - what does the talent in next years draft versus this years draft look like? I have read some places saying that the talent is a bit down this year compared to other years.

This draft is fantastic for QB, WR, and OL. Right now, next year looks less inspiring at each. RB will probably be better. Edge will probably be better. I'd guess CB will be better.

This draft is awesome at the top on offense, and WR and OL is deep.

who wants to bet grier drafts a cornerback in the 1st round 😂 i'd throw my tv out the window

Back
Top Bottom