BIG HAUL NEXT YEAR | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BIG HAUL NEXT YEAR

I was joking dude, but there is a part of me that totally believes it's our best chance at a Superbowl.

What I believe/hope Grier will do is use 2024 as a mini "re-tooling" "re-charging" or "reloading" year: whatever the hell he wants to call it.

We need to rebuild this team somehow, we have no depth. Like literally we can barely field a 22 man starting lineup today.

Grier needs to be a penny pincher, too his credit he's done a good job so far, Jonnu Smith was a sneaky great pickup and he hasn't done anything reckless so far. I just hope he keeps this up, don't restructure more guys than we need too, this "kick the can" cap approach has to be slowed down. It's snowballed on us.

I was joking dude, but there is a part of me that totally believes it's our best chance at a Superbowl.

What I believe/hope Grier will do is use 2024 as a mini "re-tooling" "re-charging" or "reloading" year: whatever the hell he wants to call it.

We need to rebuild this team somehow, we have no depth. Like literally we can barely field a 22 man starting lineup today.

Grier needs to be a penny pincher, too his credit he's done a good job so far, Jonnu Smith was a sneaky great pickup and he hasn't done anything reckless so far. I just hope he keeps this up, don't restructure more guys than we need too, this "kick the can" cap approach has to be slowed down. It's snowballed on us.
But come now, we all saw this day coming since the Tyreek trade. If Weaver is good as advertised then the defense will play better than what they are on paper
And if McD gets ever gets his head out of his ass and fundamentally changes our offense to a ball controlled unit we may just have something. Run the ball more and spread the ball around. Having Jonnu is a good start

Last edited:
But come now, we all saw this day coming since the Tyreek trade. If Weaver is good as advertised then the defense will play better than what they are on paper
And if McD gets ever gets his head out of his head and fundamentally changes our offense to a ball controlled unit we may just have something. Run the ball more and spread the ball around. Having Jonnu is a good start
I'm honestly shocked at the guys we signed today, if Grier can get us 4 to 5 more guys like these we might actually be looking pretty good.

I absolutely LOVE Jordyn Brooks

At the end of the day we didn’t lose any true franchise players. Wilkins was good, but it’s obvious how hard a bargain he was driving and Hunt/AVG/Jones are replaceable.

Thankfully Grier didn’t get stupid and accurately assessed his best play is to snag value guys and accumulate picks.

Why arnt we just blowing the team up right now?

Seriously we arnt winning **** next year. Why not have a fire sale and just take a mini rebuilding year in 2024?

It makes the most sense to me.
It makes total sense to me that it makes sense to you. :DWN:

Tua might be a "star" but Tua isn't Mahomes or Allen.

Put it this way. You can win games with Tua, Mahomes will win you games. If that stupid metaphore makes any sense at all.
Again it makes sense to me, you are that out of touch

Miami only has 10 picks in 2025. They lost both comp picks for Van Ginkel and Jones with the signings of Brooks and Brewer. They may gain and lose additional comp picks as they continue to sign or lose players, that count within the formula.

As of right now Miami has a 1st, 2nd, three 3rd, 4th, two 5th, 6th and 7th.

Nobody in the 3rd round will be better than what we lost.

Back
Top Bottom