BIG HAUL NEXT YEAR | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BIG HAUL NEXT YEAR

who wants to bet grier drafts a cornerback in the 1st round šŸ˜‚ i'd throw my tv out the window

I still think he has his eyes set on a CB from the Saints with a $13.8M roster bonus due a week before the season starts.

That's not what I said. It's a downgrade, but we couldn't afford those monster contracts.
Sure, what you said was a 3rd round comp is not as good as keeping Wilkins. But Wilkins was never staying here and we also don't have the foresight of knowing that a 3rd round pick won't be better in the future.

Lmao!! I don't even know what that's means but that's funny!!

Offseason B.S honestly! What else is there to do?

Seriously, No one wins the SB with offseason signings.

Hell if that were the case weā€™d have several rings by now.

Itā€™s just a wait and see how it unfolds during the season.

Grierā€™s draft picks getting market resetting deals, and youā€™ll have certain Dolphins fans who claim he canā€™t draft

Any of the draft gurus - J-Off, SF, or Fever - what does the talent in next years draft versus this years draft look like? I have read some places saying that the talent is a bit down this year compared to other years.
Itā€™s way better this year in my opinion.

Itā€™s funny as ****.

ā€œGrier canā€™t draftā€

Then proceeds to get angry that we are losing players thatā€¦.. GRIER DRAFTED.

Canā€™t make this up.

Not only that.

Teams have signed most of them up on crazy big money.

So they love them as players!

But apparently Grier canā€™t draft wellā€¦ā€¦..

People overreact and lash out......happens in every game day thread and happened in the first hour of free agency. Hell, people were bitching prior to free agency and us losing anyone....

So far, I think we have done well, but there is work still to do. We will continue to add these next couple of days........

Back
Top Bottom