BIG O on at 8:00 ??????? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BIG O on at 8:00 ???????

I'm gonna be awfully f***** pissed if the Fish don't sign Woody or Tait.....I'll take James, but they need one of the other two. I'm sick and f***** tired, year after year of hearing bullschit. I'm tired of the what ifs. Get the damn deal done.........period

Has Big O or anybody said anthing about us getting Moss? If they have did they say anything about trading a few players with out getting rid of Chambers because I believe Chambers could be almost as good with a good qb and offense?

Originally posted by Noland
Has Big O or anybody said anthing about us getting Moss? If they have did they say anything about trading a few players with out getting rid of Chambers because I believe Chambers could be almost as good with a good qb and offense?

Man...give it up RANDY MOSS ISN"T COMING HERE. STOP ASKING.

Season ticket renewal-

Caller doesn't know if he's going to use it to wipe his a$$ or send it in for renewal.

I say wipe your a$$ with it and send it in with a check

Originally posted by ZOD
Season ticket renewal-

Caller doesn't know if he's going to use it to wipe his a$$ or send it in for renewal.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by ZOD
Season ticket renewal-

Dude, I'm laughing histerically here!!!!!

GREAT ONE!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If we don't sign some Quality O-linemen, I think my renewal may arrive in Davie with a fragrance.

Not mine though. I don't do enough damage. My youngest kid packs a punch!

BIG O JUST REPORTED: Phins are "extremely close" to finalizing the deal with James!! :woot:

My season renewal is smelling better already. :D

James is a good signing. Now we need to upgrade the OT position. Landing Tait would go a long way towards making Ricky Williams and the QB happy. Michael Clayton here we come. So far, so good. As long as Woody's in the NFC, I don't give a crap. Let Whitney, Yates, Jerman fight it out with a draft pick.

I believe Detroit must be giving WOODY a University of Colorado style welcoming. :welcome: :missmeth: :missmeth: :missmeth: :missmeth: :missmeth:

Back
Top Bottom