BIG O on at 8:00 ??????? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BIG O on at 8:00 ???????

Originally posted by Ozzy

Sorry but they talk to him all the time.

But there is always one or three disruptive players on teams........until they get caught!

The players don't like the Big O....trust me...they don't like him....he was given the post game locker room show and suddenly he stopped doing it and Mandich started doing it again.

I wonder why......

One thing is for sure....RICKY hates his guts.

ooooooo.......Big O is implying that perhaps Speilman is afraid to make the Huge Moves because Wayne won't sign the checks.

We have heard things about "Wayne has to spend this year".

He's not claiming it to be fact. But throwing it out there as a possibility (disputing a caller).

Originally posted by burger13
I know I'm gonna sound dumb here but.......

Who is Big O??????:confused:

WQAM radio host. Also a member of this great site.

Tait is still in town.

Again, Dolphins are really trying to get Woody down here. Detroit just isn't letting him out of there.

I think it's time we call the cops.....this is kidnapping what Mooch and Co. are doing up there.....

I am about to go catch a plane and bring him down myself........

Originally posted by ZOD

I'm completely outraged at the entire first two days.

Everyone is saying "calm down, calm down" on the board and then I page over to KFFL to see that another stud has been signed.

What the hell was all the cap clearing for?

The Miami Dolphins have officially joined the Fantasy League.:lol:

This guy(big o) just makes his money tossing out anything on the air waves and hopes something sticks. His call to trade for TO is all wrong. If we see Moss in the next 24 hrs , no one will remember TO or big o for that matter!!!!

Originally posted by REAL DEAL
This guy(big o) just makes his money tossing out anything on the air waves and hopes something sticks. His call to trade for TO is all wrong. If we see Moss in the next 24 hrs , no one will remember TO or big o for that matter!!!!
here here!! it's like he's a internet message board poster.......just keeping tossing out theories and sooner or later you'll look like you knew something....:lol:

Originally posted by REAL DEAL

TO for a second rounder OR

Moss for Madison, Ogunleye, Chambers, and a draft pick?

Give me Owens....even for the 20th that it would have cost us.

Back
Top Bottom