BIG O on at 8:00 ??????? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BIG O on at 8:00 ???????

He's told that KC won't match a good deal for Tait.

-Woody "doesnt look good"

-Tait is having dinner with the team, meeting with Wanny & co. and Big O is told that if Tait gets a good deal, KC wont match

-Howard & Webster left town without contracts, BUT Miami is negotiating with Jeno James

Tait occupying money-INFINS pointed that out I think.

Agent for Madison still hasn't heard back on the Dolphins on his contract proposal. But Sam "is" willing to take a paycut.

Dolphins are doing everything they can to get Woody down here for a visit. Detriot is just not letting him leave. They didn't get him to the airport on time either.

Originally posted by Section126
He is talking out of his *** now........

Let me make this clear.....for all of you......

I know some Dolphin Players.......

And I doubt any of them SAY ANYTHING to Big O, much less subversive things about Wanny........

That is a LIE.

He is an a$$! he's only repeating what Jason Cole wrote a few months ago about players not respecting the coach and Hank already said that it was a lie.

Sam is taking a paycut. Says Sam is willing. Dolphins aren't satisfied yet.

Originally posted by Muck
Dolphins are doing everything they can to get Woody down here for a visit. Detriot is just not letting him leave. They didn't get him to the airport on time either.
that is so dick:lol:

He said we are working on a deal for Jeno James and that detroit is doing everything to sign Woody. He has been told that the CHeifs will not match Tait offer if it is a good one

You see, if it is true that Detroit purposely delayed him to keep him there, to me that is unfair and shouldn't be tolerated by any team. Oh well, I do like the fact that they are reacting and getting on board with Jeno James. Any word on Cosey Coleman coming in anytime soon? I could live with James, Coleman and Tait.

If Woody is going to cost and arm and a leg and a left *** cheek, I would pass on him too.

T.O. going for a second round pick smarts just a little. I would have definately tried doing a package for Madison or even consider trading the first round pick and bank on getting one for Ogunleye but whtever, nothing we can do now. His attitude could have become a problem anyways.

Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
I think I could live with Jeno James and John Tait.

Me too. Woody and Tait is more of an "either/or" scenario.

Back
Top Bottom