BIG O on at 8:00 ??????? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BIG O on at 8:00 ???????

Originally posted by ZOD
Tait occupying money-INFINS pointed that out I think.
:www:....I don't know how hamstrung we'll be because of it but, I have no confidence that we won't be wasting our time until KC matches.....that's our luck. :(

Big O really smarting over this T.O. deal. And I gotta say, I'm starting to smart a little too hearing him break it down.

well, we didn't have a number two to give them....would you have wanted to give up our number 1 for him?

Yeah and he's totally ignoring the $ by saying "Redskins can do it!". TO and Chambers can't do crap if QB and Ricky are on IR.

Well, the bigblow is whining a bit too much over not trading our 1st rounder for TO.

Personally, I'd rather have Michael Clayton than the headcase.

But, fans need to whine.

I don,t care what BIG O said , I would not give a #2 Or #1 for TO. He is on the down slide and I would take only Moss or go to the draft and pick a young WR.

Originally posted by Muck
Big O really smarting over this T.O. deal. And I gotta say, I'm starting to smart a little too hearing him break it down.

I'm completely outraged at the entire first two days.

Everyone is saying "calm down, calm down" on the board and then I page over to KFFL to see that another stud has been signed.

What the hell was all the cap clearing for?

I would have taken TO for a #1 pick! Absolutely! You are talking about the most productive WR in the league (though I can't stand him personally).

Also, Big O is completely wrong for not blaming Rick if we lose Woody. If we wanted him and had him pegged - we DON'T let him go to Detroit FIRST!

Look at all the Top free agents that are being signed by the first team they go to this year. They should know by now who they want and in what order. There should be NO debate. If Woody is the guy (and every report was that we wanted him badly) then he HAS to be here first and should have been signed already!

This is the best draft at WR, maybe ever, why would we trade into the strength of the draft? Owens for #20 overall? not this year.

Mort said on espn news that the vikes are trying to work out a deal for moss with miami... i know we dont believe it
but we didnt believe marino was gone too
who do you believe mort or clayton?

Woody didnt miss the plane, Detroit stalled and didnt take him in time. A ploy that should not be allowed. They knew if we got him here and offered him a comparable deal, he would take it. Luckily his agent isnt letting Detroit get it done without talking to us first. So if Rick basically says yeah we would consider that type of deal but want to meet Woody down here, he will be here, if they wont go as high, then he will sign with Detroit.

So what I am saying is I beleive if Woody shows up in Miami tomorrow, then he signs here. If he doesnt come, then Miami refused the bonus.

Originally posted by Dolphins17-0
Mort said on espn news that the vikes are trying to work out a deal for moss with miami... i know we dont believe it
but we didnt believe marino was gone too
who do you believe mort or clayton?

They must want O-gun in a bad way if they are indeed still working on this.

O-gun and the 1st. Nothing more.

Originally posted by Section126
He is talking out of his *** now........

Let me make this clear.....for all of you......

I know some Dolphin Players.......

And I doubt any of them SAY ANYTHING to Big O, much less subversive things about Wanny........

That is a LIE.

Sorry but they talk to him all the time.

But there is always one or three disruptive players on teams........until they get caught!

Originally posted by Samphin
You see, if it is true that Detroit purposely delayed him to keep him there, to me that is unfair and shouldn't be tolerated by any team. Oh well, I do like the fact that they are reacting and getting on board with Jeno James. Any word on Cosey Coleman coming in anytime soon? I could live with James, Coleman and Tait.

If Woody is going to cost and arm and a leg and a left *** cheek, I would pass on him too.

T.O. going for a second round pick smarts just a little. I would have definately tried doing a package for Madison or even consider trading the first round pick and bank on getting one for Ogunleye but whtever, nothing we can do now. His attitude could have become a problem anyways.

Could be that we could get James and Coleman for what Woody would cost us. As much as I like Woody, getting both of the other two for the same money would make a lot of sense. Coleman is really improved over the last half of '03.
I guess I have to agree I could live with James, Tait and Coleman too.
Then draft WR or maybe 2 of them, this draft is soooo loaded at WR it ain't even funny

Back
Top Bottom