Bigger-Stronger-Faster | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bigger-Stronger-Faster

What happened to EZ? He flashed many times but then vanished. He was a tall rangy WR. Agreed on Bigger-Stronger, especially at the MLB. We always seem to be soft in that area, and teams aren't afraid to run it up our gut.

What does flash even mean? He picked up a few first downs?

This team forgot what an LB should look like since 54 hung 'em up...pathetic.
What happened to EZ? He flashed many times but then vanished. He was a tall rangy WR. Agreed on Bigger-Stronger, especially at the MLB. We always seem to be soft in that area, and teams aren't afraid to run it up our gut.
He was the big part why we fell apart. Hill was hurt last 4 games . Waddle was out and I do like Wilson but rest are WR,s are a joke.

We don't have the right ownership, GM, and HC to make that happen, IMO. They don't have the right approach/mentality to put together and physically dominant "team." You got Grier talking about letting a few of our more physical players walk, laying out the blueprint that will further weaken our OL so they can overpay elsewhere, because "well we ran well with Connor out, so..." Eichenberg at Center next year, bank it.

Never been a Grier "fan," have given him credit for a few things, but overall, I just don't like the product. Seems to want to always bring in a guy with an injury history at key positions, because he can get a deal on 'em, instead of bringing in proven availability. Some of his draft moves make me think he thinks he's the smartest guy in the draft, then they flop (the Eich move, for one). Blew 2 1st round draft picks on Waddle when he didn't need to, ran Van Noy out of town in spite toward Flores, etc. "These guys earned the right to test the free agency market." NO ****...because you couldn't sign 'em earlier before it became an issue, or mitigate their loss ahead of time. His dumb ass let AVG walk last year, thank god Fangio fixed that. AVG is pretty damn physical and likes to use it to dominate...love the player...and he should be a key guy either starting or heavy rotating in...and it wasn't that he hadn't shown it before, he had, he didn't just get good in 2023, like some other guys chasing a contract.

He had a blank check, and bounced it. Every cap issue coming this year is fully on him.

I agree 100% with what you're asking for, I just wish I had any confidence we have the folks in the building to work toward that end.

RONG!!!

To me I measure a teams toughness by the running game. Can you run the ball when you need to and can you stop the run when you need to. I feel we were doing a great job at both before the injuries wiped us out. We could add an enforcer at Middle LBer and a tough, hard nosed TE but this team just needs to stay healthy.

You guys mention Incognito like he was some great lineman. He was an average player that had an attitude problem.

You want a tough SOB and good oline man that once played for us? Mention RON HELLER.

Back
Top Bottom