Biggest disappointment in Dolphins history? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Biggest disappointment in Dolphins history?

Yup that was a kicker too I remember the Patriots as they marched down the field running Curtis Martin down our throats… And we had a chance to win if we could’ve just held them out of the end zone. It was the D that let us down. Danny boy played well enough but we just couldn’t stop Raymond Berry’s Patriots huh? DOOM Pretty sure that was the game right? I tend to lock really tough loss away in a dark box. I actually just googled it and I think I got some of this wrong… Ugh Looks like that game might’ve been on Danny cause apparently the Patriots converted six turnovers to win pretty big. Might have my wires crossed a little bit here.
You know if I remember right earlier that season we beat the Pats in 85 but it was a pain in the ass game for sure....You'd think itd be the same the next time around but we just couldn't get it done....damn shame...Im pretty sure most football fans wanted a Bears Vs Dolphins SB.

You know if I remember right earlier that season we beat the Pats in 85 but it was a pain in the ass game for sure....You'd think itd be the same the next time around but we just couldn't get it done....damn shame...Im pretty sure most football fans wanted a Bears Vs Dolphins SB.
Talk about a polarizing thread here cause I think my favorite all-time game at least regular season game was that Monday Night Football game where we beat those 85 Bears… That was absolutely scintillating.

Talk about a polarizing thread here cause I think my favorite all-time game at least regular season game was that Monday Night Football game where we beat those 85 Bears… That was absolutely scintillating.
I was born in 1974 and still to this day trace my path to the Dolphins on 3 factors.

1. My older sister liked Dolphins
2. I watched that Bears game and thought it was amazing
3. Dan Marino, Duper and Clayton

I was born in 1974 and still to this day trace my path to the Dolphins on 3 factors.

1. My older sister liked Dolphins
2. I watched that Bears game and thought it was amazing
3. Dan Marino, Duper and Clayton
My first reaction is give your sister a hug ASAP! Because of her you got to watch the Bears game and now you have Dan Marino Mark Duper and Mark Clayton under your belt! Good news, as a fan of the team since 1972… I think we got ourselves a serious arrow pointing up!

You had cable TV in Ft St John in the early 90s?
Not sure if it was cable but then I lived in Grande Prairie, Alberta,,,,,, 2 and 1/2 hours South!!!!!
FSJ may not have had cable and neither may have GP, but I did watch that game.... after that I stayed home from Church as my parents said screw it and stopped forcing me so I could watch a Dolphins game live!!!!

Yeah...I mean first time that season we lost 17-13...tough but it was close...then we Win 30-27...close again but we pulled it off....but then what happened in the Championship game was just crazy...

Its like in 1994 when we were up 21-6...with Marino doing his thing...how do we not score again? ...even a FG?....as with time running out, we pretty quickly got into range for a last second shot that stoyo misses...sooo we couldnt do that earlier in the 2nd half??? ...i mean we all have seen why it happened its just frustrating.....just some kind of voodoo 😂

My biggest disappoinment was the Redskins (can I use that word here?) loss in the Superbowl. After that AFC Championship game I figured it was destiny. Guess Don couldnt make it rain all night for that one 😗
I think that was a bit before my time

Back
Top Bottom