Biggest disappointment in Dolphins history? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Biggest disappointment in Dolphins history?

Or unlucky? born a few years earlier I could say I was at least alive when the Dolphins were great. Being born in 1974 and being a Dolphins fan is a little IRONIC- if that is even the right word here.
We weren't great for that Superbowl. Our defense was fun to watch. But Woodley was drunk (god rest his soul) I think. Riggins ran over us like a steamroller.

Then Danny was drafted.

We weren't great for that Superbowl. Our defense was fun to watch. But Woodley was drunk (god rest his soul) I think. Riggins ran over us like a steamroller.

Then Danny was drafted.
That game against the Redskins was so damn close… If Don McNeil could’ve just made that tackle.. but noooooooooo!

Hey Stevie, BC Phin, JamesJunior, this time difference thing is great. We can take the p out of so many like Ray, Mach2, Chad and others and while they are furiously plotting revenge, I am sound asleep.

Hey Stevie, BC Phin, JamesJunior, this time difference thing is great. We can take the p out of so many like Ray, Mach2, Chad and others and while they are furiously plotting revenge, I am sound asleep.
It is late for me though and Im fading

Back
Top Bottom