• K - Olindo needs to go

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • big time WR like Tori Holt or Marvin Harrison

Votes: 18 15.8%
  • better cheerleaders

Votes: 4 3.5%

• Total voters
Dfan06 said:
Well at least they could catch the ball chambers can't catch the ball on a consistent basis...only reason he made the pro bowl was because of that bills game last year.

I'm all for drafting calvin johnson, and keeping chambers,welker,hagan as option. as far is booker is concern i don't know.

I also think culpepper will be fine.

CC has a huge salary. He can be kept if he restructures.

Phishpunk@WCU said:
30 percent want a QB?! y!!! we have no what culpepper is capable of when he gets healthy. he would have MVP a couple of years ago if it wasn't for peyton, man some of u guys amaze me

Because most of us have vision. Even if (BIG IF) DC returns to his form of 3-4 yrs ago he is 30 yrs old. The team needs to draft a young future starter. If a top QB prospect is there when we draft, we have to select him.

LEON HALL!!! CB, Draft Leon Hall if he there when we pick. If he's gone then Darelle Revis (CB) from pitt.

Finole said:
What is Miami's biggest need? Who should we draft in the 1st round come April?

I have my own opinion, but I'll hold off until we get more of a consensus.

Nice poll. I struggled to select. Several tough calls - a sign there are multiple significant needs.

jlfin said:
QB, of course

AGREED!!! 1000%!:goof: Joey has only improved marginally... And IMHO, those improvements have come by way of the "D".

DC will NEVER get his scramble back!!! The devestating injury to that knee was complete! He will need at least another year to learn how to be a pocket passer, which will go completely against what he was in college and the NFL...

We need to draft a QB and groom him... Maybe even resign GUS!:lol: in the interm or give CLEO a chance... But mark my words, JOEY and DC are NOT the answer!

Aqua4Ever04 said:
dol fan4Life,

No worries man. He is a little hobbit who comes out of his hole after Ronnie has a bad game and rips on him. After the Chicago game, we didn't see him for 2 or 3 weeks. I think he is a Jets fan or something, who knows.
Actually I gave Ronnie props for the Chicago game. That and the Carolina game last year have been his only two good games of his career. Not bad for a guy who is getting paid to be a #2 draft pick and has yet to live up to being any more than a "workout warrior".

Nobody else is thinking about the DTs. These guys are one of the main reasons why our deffense is doing so well and look at these ages:
Wilkinson 33
Traylor 37
Zgonina 36
Holliday 30
and many of their contracts are up so we will have a couple not returning. Ya we have a couple of young guys but what have any of them done. Without solid DTs the D wont function properly. I believe it is one of the teams top needs, but am not sure if it should be the 1st round pick because there seems to be allot of depth at that position.

I picked QB & that's not necessarily a knock against Daunte, i pray that he comes back healthy, even though it seems pretty sketchy, imho. I just think we need a QB badly, whether it's a healthy Daunte or a Rookie out of college. Joey was an adequate backup for the situation we were in this year, but he's definitely not QB 1.

Back
Top Bottom