BIGO is on. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BIGO is on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

go_fins

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Miami, where the women come in many flavors!
He's speaking with Feidler.... he's asking him how come he's still the starting QB. :huh: that's what I keep asking my self.... sometimes I think Feidler must know people in the WhiteHouse, people in the highest levels of power.

How do I listen to BIGO? Sorry, new guy here to the radio Phins.

Can someone give me a listing of like all the radio shows that usually come on with the times and dates and where I can listen to them? :p

if you go to www.wqam.com you can click on schedule and get your info

If you would like to listen click listen live and you will be redirected then scroll to the bottom and click listen live again.

Jay is currently the starter for a number for reasons.

#1) He's a 4-year incumbant

#2) It would be unfair to A.J. Feeley, a first-time starter who is also new to the team and the offense, to automatically place him in the catbird seat. It sets him up to fail. It's better to let him win the job outright than make him defend it against the man who has held it for four years.

#3) They're showing respect by letting Jay fight for and defend his starting job. It's been made clear that his job is up for grabs. And Jay has no problem with competing for it.

Nothing to worry about here IMO. If the competition is anything near close, A.J. gets the job.

Yup. Even Auturo was penciled in as starter ahead Sammy Knight going into training camps. It's just respect for the incumbant. The only time you wouldn't do that would be if a bona fide superstar was signed.

Originally posted by Agua
Yup. Even Auturo was penciled in as starter ahead Sammy Knight going into training camps. It's just respect for the incumbant. The only time you wouldn't do that would be if a bona fide superstar was signed.

So going into training camps, is Derrius Thompson listed to start ahead of David Boston? :D

lol......sure he's been with us about a year now and had a REALLY productive season last year with us :confused:

Is anyone getting
"The Page cannot be displayed" when trying to listen live? How do I fix this? What player do you guys use to listen live.. can I just insert the URL into one of those players?

Originally posted by Foladar
Is anyone getting
"The Page cannot be displayed" when trying to listen live? How do I fix this? What player do you guys use to listen live.. can I just insert the URL into one of those players?
if you have a pop up blocker...you have to hold the control key while you click the listen live button...

Foldar, there's something screwey with some peoples IE / media player and the QAM "listen now" feature on their site.

Oliver Hall has a set of three links, one of which will work for just about everyone, if he happens to pop up here.

Originally posted by DolphinzD

So going into training camps, is Derrius Thompson listed to start ahead of David Boston? :D

Even Derrius himself is not dumb enough to think THAT would happen. Besides, I think D-Bos would qualify as a bonafide superstar.

chances are Thompson will be listed ahead of Boston. It doesn't matter where anyone is listed at the beginning of the qb schools

Fiedler may just be better than Feely. Ya never know. His career stats aren't electrifying, but they aren't horrific. I like the idea that he will be listed as starter and Feely can beat him out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom