BIGO is on. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BIGO is on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no pop up blocker. Is there a way to insert this URL into WInamp or Windows Media Player? This isn't the only thing that won't work for me, i think a couple others won't either.

Originally posted by Muck

#3) They're showing respect by letting Jay fight for and defend his starting job.

Show Jay respect? Jay should show the team and us fans some repect and step aside and let a real QB take over this team. Jay is a, me first type of player he does not have the skills ,stamina or arm to lead us or anyone else to a SB victory, yet he said he wanted out of Miami if he had to be the backup. He does not care whats best for the team, he only cares for himself. He's had four years to do something with this team and how many INT's and missed games from injury? The only thing Jay gets from me is a foot up his a**, and a don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya!

I respect Jay, he's one tough MF. but he's not the one to get us to the next level. He's had four years and he hasn't performed. yeah, he hasn't had the weapons, but he's missed a number of throws, and he's come up short on big games. I say let Feeley be the starter, no questions asked.

Originally posted by feelthepain

Show Jay respect? Jay should show the team and us fans some repect and step aside and let a real QB take over this team. Jay is a, me first type of player he does not have the skills ,stamina or arm to lead us or anyone else to a SB victory, yet he said he wanted out of Miami if he had to be the backup. He does not care whats best for the team, he only cares for himself. He's had four years to do something with this team and how many INT's and missed games from injury? The only thing Jay gets from me is a foot up his a**, and a don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya!

:shakeno:

:eek: :confused: :stupid: :argue:

I disagree. Jay Fiedler did what he did, he tried, atleast, and he didn't do that poor as people make him out to be. Sure, he wasn't the next Manning kid, or sure, he wasn't Mcnair or MVP or Superbowl QB. But Fiedler did try, and he did damn well with only one WR and not much to keep it off him. He doesn't make great deep balls, but he can do what he does decently, and not poorly as some say.

I welcome Fiedler as our starter with an open :couch: .. Him and Feeley both have my votes as starter, who plays better, and whoever out performs the other SHOULD be the starter QB, NO questions asked, who cares if it's Fiedler or AJ. May the best man win.

you got apoint jay is for himself and may not be a team player for some reason the dolphins are not willing to shell out big bucks to a QB and settle onQB's like AJ @ jay i guess Dan used up the space lets move on already

What if Jay Fiedler proves to be the better Qb and leads this team superbowl?
Will people give him credit or commit suicide?(Sounds like an interesting poll)

Last edited by a moderator:

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. None whatsoever. And you're immature tone only makes it worse.

And I can't believe some of you actually believe that Jay is a "me first" player. What planet are you posting from??

Sorry for my tone. But sometimes off-the-wall statements get me going.

j had a 4th quarter QB 4rating last year of 11

ELEVEN

j had 47 yards passing in the 2nd game against the bills last year

FOURTY SEVEN

j sux

Originally posted by Muck

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. None whatsoever. And you're immature tone only makes it worse.

And I can't believe some of you actually believe that Jay is a "me first" player. What planet are you posting from??

Sorry for my tone. But sometimes off-the-wall statements get me going.

Off the wall statement? I think Jay was the Immature one that wanted to leave because the FO wanted someone else behind center, did he or did he not? It's not like Jay even came close to one Probowl his entire career and has a leg to stand on, his own peers don't think he's worthy? He wanted to take his marbles and go home, Yeah, I'm the Immature one. I have no Idea what I'm talking about? I've been a Dolphin fan for 23 yrs and I guess I have not been watching the same QB as you!?!?? The one I've seen has thrown a ton Of int's while missing half the games in three out of his four seasons here.

I can't believe you love Jay so much that you think he should still be on this team. Jay is still on this team because no one else wants his sorry butt, where Are you posting from the little dark brown hole that follows Jay everywhere he goes? I'm sorry your opinion is so overwhelmingly important that you feel that your response was appropriate or necessary. Just because you love Jay does not mean my statement was off the wall. Your response was an insult. I've responded to what I feel was an insult to me lets see how matture you are.

Jay is probably just so happy to be making MILLIONS of dollars this year, and with an outside chance to remain as starter! :eek:

After getting permission to seek a trade, and getting what kind of response? :confused: Oh, yeah. NO OTHER TEAM was interested in having Jay as more than a back-up... and that at a much smaller salary.

Jay has heart, yeah, but lacks talent. I could go out there and QB for the Phins, giving it everything I have... but does that mean I should be starting? Or even playing in the NFL? Jay is a back-up QB who somehow found a coach willing to let him start for FOUR YEARS! The mind boggles!

We need to cut Jay the nanosecond Feeley shows he can start, and we can get a passable back-up for cheaper. Or at least cut Jay then resign him for much less after June 1st. :evil:

Originally posted by Deus Ex Dolphin
Jay is probably just so happy to be making MILLIONS of dollars this year, and with an outside chance to remain as starter! :eek:

After getting permission to seek a trade, and getting what kind of response? :confused: Oh, yeah. NO OTHER TEAM was interested in having Jay as more than a back-up... and that at a much smaller salary.

Jay has heart, yeah, but lacks talent. I could go out there and QB for the Phins, giving it everything I have... but does that mean I should be starting? Or even playing in the NFL? Jay is a back-up QB who somehow found a coach willing to let him start for FOUR YEARS! The mind boggles!

We need to cut Jay the nanosecond Feeley shows he can start, and we can get a passable back-up for cheaper. Or at least cut Jay then resign him for much less after June 1st. :evil:

You and me and a ton of other fin fans feel the same. As a "QB", Jay is a waste of space only. Heart only gets you so far before lack of everything else, in Jays case, takes over.

Last edited by a moderator:

Off the wall statement? I think Jay was the Immature one that wanted to leave because the FO wanted someone else behind center, did he or did he not? It's not like Jay even came close to one Probowl his entire career and has a leg to stand on, his own peers don't think he's worthy? He wanted to take his marbles and go home, Yeah, I'm the Immature one. I have no Idea what I'm talking about? I've been a Dolphin fan for 23 yrs and I guess I have not been watching the same QB as you!?!?? The one I've seen has thrown a ton Of int's while missing half the games in three out of his four seasons here.

I can't believe you love Jay so much that you think he should still be on this team. Jay is still on this team because no one else wants his sorry butt, where Are you posting from the little dark brown hole that follows Jay everywhere he goes? I'm sorry your opinion is so overwhelmingly important that you feel that your response was appropriate or necessary. Just because you love Jay does not mean my statement was off the wall. Your response was an insult. I've responded to what I feel was an insult to me lets see how matture you are.

It's not that my opinion is more important than anyone else's. I just think your opinion is completely off base. For some reason, it really rubbed me the wrong way. So I guess I'm going to call you out on it and not pull many punches.

First of all, show me where I professed all this love and worship of Jay Fiedler. Heck, I challenge you to look thru this thread and show ONE SENTENCE where I said anything regarding Jay Fiedler's ability, performance, or my like or dislike of the guy. You can't, because I never said anything about it.

So in short, you're not even addressing what I wrote. You're making stuff up. And if that's how you're gonna play it, you're out of your league here.

The "immature" part I referred to was the "foot up the ***, etc" stuff. I mean, come on. And here you go again with the "hole" comment. It's just that crude, uninformed, I'm-an-expert character that irritates me. You aren't the first. Unfortunately, it's an all too common phenomenon.

If you felt insulted, well, I'm not sorry for it. That was sort of the intent. I was insulted by your post (although it was not directed at me). I just get tired of people dogpiling the guy for things that just aren't true.

Jay is a "me first" player?? I guess you missed the 2000 season, where he played with his arms falling off. Or all the times he gave up his body to make a play. All the times he played injured. Or how he has the absolute respect of his teammates for being a warrior. Me first players typically don't do well in the locker room. Or in the huddle. Or with their coaches. But for some reason, this "me first player" does. Hmmm.....

If all you can muster for "evidence" of "me first" are these business aspects of things, then I guess we have 53 "me first" players on the team.

And once again, I still have not made even one reference to my like or dislike of Jay Fiedler.

Also, I find the "step aside and let a real QB take over the team" part laughable. First, show me this "real QB" we have on our roster. Secondly, I challenge you to show me one newspaper article, quote, etc that has the gaul to even insinuate that Jay is afraid of competition. If there is one thing that's agreed upon by the papers, it's the fact that guy isn't afraid to compete.

Thirdly, the Dolphins made it clear they were trying to replace him. They told him they were cutting his pay. They told him to seek a trade. Say what you want about the guy, but he isn't running away from anything. It would be easier to just leave all this hate behind and join a new team. But he's sticking it out. And again, that leads us to the business side of things and protecting yourself financially. And you know what?? It worked. The Dolphins waffled and Jay got to keep his money. Again, he beats the odds and keeps a job.

Finally, just to clarify (and further shoot down your post), I called for the guy's head last year, along with Wanny's. I was ready to move on. Still am. And I feel that his current pricetag is far too high for a backup. But if he wins the competition, he should keep his salary. If he loses, we have one of the best backup QBs in football. But we would need to cut his salary down.

Well, i think that after spending a 2nd round pick on AJ, he better start. I suported Jay since day one but I gave up thinking that we can win the superbowl with him. I'm ready to try with a different starter.

Ozzy rules!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom