Bill Belichik has Ronnie Brown in his sights... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill Belichik has Ronnie Brown in his sights...

juice1348

Fins fan in Bills Country...
Reaction score
I have seen it come up multiple times. Good ole coach Bill has seen the potential of this guy and wants him badly. He has made the like of Danny "I Cant see over high curbs" Woodhead and "The Law Firm" BenJavis Green Ellis, look like probowl running backs. Imagine what he will do with Ronnie Brown.

Belicheat himself said "He is underutilized and has loads of talent". Any of you guys who believe he doesnt, are either nuts or have the intelligence level of Tony Sparano (yes that's an insult). Any running back can look sub-par if they are only handed the ball 3 times, 5 times, 7 times, etc. Running backs like Ronnie and Ricky need to get going. How many times in 2003 did Ricky Williams enter the 3rd quarter with stats that looked like this...14 carries 35 yards....or similar? TONS! But we fed him the ball over and over and he would end up with 28 carries for 150. Barry Sanders would have 2 yards on his first 10 carries SO MANY TIMES! When it was said and done he had over 100 yards most of the time. You need to feed them the ball! Bill Belichik knows this and Tom Brady would play with constant smile on that pretty little face of his if he had the smiling #23 lined up behind him.

Belichik also knows that RB is much more than a ...well...RB. He can catch, command an offense and even throw. He is a leader, a balls to the wall, pedal to the medal Running Back, who deserves a heck of a lot better than he is getting in South Florida. I love my Dolphins, but I am officially making a plea to management and asking "PLEASE KEEP RONNIE BROWN (AND RICKY) AND GET RID OF THE REAL PROBLEMS...THE COACHING STAFF".

Ronnie is NOT old, he is NOT worn out....what he is, is UNDER UTILIZED. Miami needs to get the ball to their best players and those players include our running backs, and more importantly Ronnie "Big Game" Brown.

Come on Ron, demand the ball and prove me right....while you are still on our side. Because I know you will prove me right when you are on someone elses sidelines next year.

Belichick loves Brown. He once said he's the most productive player in the NFL and that he'd love to have him on his team.

I said awhile ago that if we let Brown go, watch him go to New England and have a 1300 yard / 10 TD campaign in his first season there.

Like Cam Cameron, you can bet the Pats will get the most out of Brown.

The thought of this scares the hell out of me. I think Ronnie right now would be great in a good offense.. assuming he stays healthy

that would suck much harder to see brown beat up on us 2 times a year.

Brown stinks. Great guy though. Go to New England. Whatevs.

You mean Belichick would actually call plays to a player's strength? That's a foreign concept right there.

I really hope they resign him. He's really valuable to this team.

i have no doubt bellicheck would make brown one of the best RB's in the league.. Bellicheck resurrects the careers of the seemingly "hasbeens". He is a great coach, and knows how to coach up!

i have no doubt bellicheck would make brown one of the best RB's in the league.. Bellicheck resurrects the careers of the seemingly "hasbeens". He is a great coach, and knows how to coach up!

Thing is...Ronnie is not even a "has been" and EVERY other team knows it. Its truly that simple. This guy will be a hot commodity on the open market and he will thrive under a good coach.

Thing is...Ronnie is not even a "has been" and EVERY other team knows it. Its truly that simple. This guy will be a hot commodity on the open market and he will thrive under a good coach.

i didnt mean to insinuate ronnie was a has been

Back
Top Bottom