Bill Cowher | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill Cowher

gafin

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Bill Cowher just blamed Joe Philbin for this Martin mess. I guess he ultimately is responsible as much as I hate to say it. Boy I wish this mess would hurry up and come to a conclusion. He didn't say Joe Philbin actually, he said coaching which comes down to Joe.

Not good for Joe....either
1. He did not know about it hence has no pulse of the team
2. Let it go
3. Tried to do something about it and it went on anyways

I do think Martin is a snake in this. I think he is handling it in very lawyer like fashion. Anyone know what his parents do for work?

I saw that. He blasted Philbin pretty good.

Maybe Cowher fancies the SOFLO area?

Talk about EXTREME, POLAR OPPOSITES.

Phillbin & Cowher is almost complete opposites coaching-style wise.

2. Let it go

I do think Martin is a snake in this. I think he is handling it in very lawyer like fashion. Anyone know what his parents do for work?

Both parents are attorneys.

2. Let it go

I gave you a thumb's up for your first part of your post. I don't know about Martin. I think I'll wait till it all comes to a conclusion before I decide on Martin.

What the hell are you guys even talking about? It is clear that Martin was the one with the issue. Philbin is not on the hook for the little prank that was pulled that sent Martin over the edge.

So Martin is dealing with some personal issues, having troubles with "the game" and everything that comes with it and it is Philbins fault?

None of you know how much Philbin knew, or if Martin even talked with anyone regarding his issues. Pure speculation... Need to reserve a seat for all you guys on a TMZ show with all this gossip.

What the hell are you guys even talking about? It is clear that Martin was the one with the issue. Philbin is not on the hook for the little prank that was pulled that sent Martin over the edge.

So Martin is dealing with some personal issues, having troubles with "the game" and everything that comes with it and it is Philbins fault?

None of you know how much Philbin knew, or if Martin even talked with anyone regarding his issues. Pure speculation... Need to reserve a seat for all you guys on a TMZ show with all this gossip.

I don't think there is a bigger supporter of Philbin than I have been and still am. Bill Cowher knows about coaching and thinks the coaches should have known about this mess and straitened it out before it got this far. I can't say I don't disagee completely as bad as I hate to say it.

2. Let it go

never thought I'd say this to you Foxy, but what ledge are you threatening to leap from - questioning the moral ethic of this kids parents?!! is the game so important that we suspend dignity and go straight to lynch mob mentality? what's the endgame - camp out at their home/office with torches & pitchforks!

players come and go... most always damaged, and hardly ever on their own terms. we need to respect that.

The fact that he's basically 'lawyering up' is pretty absurd. Sorry. I don't really agree with Hayden 100% on this situation, and I wouldn't call him a 'snake,' but Martin's actions hint to me at ulterior motives.

I think he wants to quit football and is trying to get away with as much money as possible.

Just my two cents.

This whole topic needs to die a quick death. Martin clearly doesn't have the temperment to play in the NFL. He's been a soft player and a bad draftpick. Cut him or try to trade him.

never thought I'd say this to you Foxy, but what ledge are you threatening to leap from - questioning the moral ethic of this kids parents?!! is the game so important that we suspend dignity and go straight to lynch mob mentality? what's the endgame - camp out at their home/office with torches & pitchforks!

players come and go... most always damaged, and hardly ever on their own terms. we need to respect that.

Let me tackle this...
1. He is not a kid as you say. He is an adult and needs to handle it as such
2. IF he never alterted anyone in the organization about it, I have an issue with that
3. I can see the legal grounds being laid by him and his parents which is chicken ****
4. It was reported Martin was involved in pranks. So I guess he can **** with Samuda, but when it comes back to him he runs away from his team.

Let me tackle this...
2. IF he never alterted anyone in the organization about it, I have an issue with that
3. I can see the legal grounds being laid by him and his parents which is chicken ****
4. It was reported Martin was involved in pranks. So I guess he can **** with Samuda, but when it comes back to him he runs away from his team.
Well said. Couldn't agree more.

Let me tackle this...
Plus 1. Dead on Hayden

Back
Top Bottom