Bill Cowher | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill Cowher

Martin is the one who walked out on the team, no one else did. I don't think the problem is "bullying", "hazing" or culture, I think the problem lies with Jonathan.

Let me tackle this...
1. He is not a kid as you say. He is an adult and needs to handle it as such
2. IF he never alterted anyone in the organization about it, I have an issue with that
3. I can see the legal grounds being laid by him and his parents which is chicken ****
4. It was reported Martin was involved in pranks. So I guess he can **** with Samuda, but when it comes back to him he runs away from his team.

I agree with this. As I said before, I honestly think he has decided to quit football and he is looking to keep his money.

Too much stuff here just doesn't add up, and I can't fathom he thinks this is a good way to handle the situation if he actually wants to come back.

I don't think he does. At all.

Martin is the one who walked out on the team, no one else did. I don't think the problem is "bullying", "hazing" or culture, I think the problem lies with Jonathan.

Y'all may be right on Martin, not saying you're not, I personally would like to have all the facts before making a decision. What's bad is we may never know all.

And let me be clear. Richie Incognito is a massive dickbag, and even though he is one of the only two decent starters we have on the OL, I don't want to see him extended.

But Jon Martin... this **** stinks. Let's find out what's really going on here, because I bet this is a lot more about #71 than about #68 and the rest.

If Martin reported...formally that he was being picked on at work, then I could come on his side some.

However, I still can't help, but think that he was pissed by being moved to RT.

If Martin reported...formally that he was being picked on at work, then I could come on his side some.

However, I still can't help, but think that he was pissed by being moved to RT.

Who knows? You might be dead on.

Martin needs to grow up if he wants to continue in the NFL.

:bobdole:

I hate the society we live in. All this national coverage about some sensitive little bitch who got his feelings hurt, took his ball, and went home to his parents.

If turns out that he truly is bi-polar or something like that, then fine I'll sing a different tune, but this mental issue card is played way too much so I'm not inclined to believe it until all the facts come out. Frankly, it's disrespectful to those who truly have mental issues.

I see a lawsuit being filed against the Dolphins for Jonathan being subjected to a hostile work environment.

This sensitive little bitch knew what he was getting into. He played football throughout high school and college. This isn't the first time he's been exposed to locker room culture.

Cowher needs to shut his mouth . . He knows how to handle players like kordell Stewart a little to good. I always wonder how he keep his good. Must be nice to be given a Super Bowl . We all know the Seahawks beat them .

Cowher portrays some sort of bully at a chess match in his rock video debut.

[video=youtube;n7XKWwCsUgg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=n7XKWwCsUgg[/video]

coach_cowher_eye_liner_0_1377195560-1.png

Let me tackle this...
1. He is not a kid as you say. He is an adult and needs to handle it as such
2. IF he never alterted anyone in the organization about it, I have an issue with that
3. I can see the legal grounds being laid by him and his parents which is chicken ****
4. It was reported Martin was involved in pranks. So I guess he can **** with Samuda, but when it comes back to him he runs away from his team.
What am I missing?? "Legal grounds being laid"?? That is a bit of speculation from what I have heard. Lets wait til legal action is taken before we burn all bridges. Mental issues are often chemical imbalances that have little or nothing to do with environment. All I have heard Martin say is that he doesn't blame any of his teammates. With two lawyers in his family I am quite sure they would not have allowed him to tweet such things if he was planning legal action.

I for one hated the pick when we made it, but now that he is a fin, I wish him the best in getting his life turned around, and hopefully coming back and helping our OL.

Back
Top Bottom