Bill Lazor needs to go. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill Lazor needs to go.

kingfin23

This is the Year
Reaction score
Sad I'm telling my wife what play we are running. Can you imagine what a professional defense coordinator is thinking. This is horrible. I really ain't blaming Tannehill trying to make a play. Lazor needs to go immediately if a 340 pound Fat drunk can read his cheesy plays. What a joke. Hope we bounce back 2nd half. GO FINS

i think hed do better with a real QB...thill sucks...hes cleo lemon bad

Lazor is fine. Play execution is lacking heavily. Tannehill is a scared little boy right now. Someone needs to slap him around and tell him to get a hold of himself. Our D is bailing you out, go win this game for them

Is he the one out there throwing the ball 5 feet over WR's heads?

I can agree to that. We need to attack the middle next 2 quaters. Seems wide open. Outs been rough.

I can agree to that. We need to attack the middle next 2 quaters. Seems wide open. Outs been rough.

Even if it's wide open, who is going to throw the ball? Right now RT can't hit anything.

Im so sick of running the ball out of shotgun, even when it works for a nice gain it still bothers me that we run out of shotgun probably 90% of the time.

I feel like anytime we do something that works well we fail to use it ever again. Lets get some screens into this game.

It's 80% on the QB. 15% on the run game, and maybe 5% on Lazor, I think.

Did you see how he was looking when standing next to Tanny... he is pissed off that he doesn't have a qb that can execute...

Did you see how he was looking when standing next to Tanny... he is pissed off that he doesn't have a qb that can execute...

This right here. Until Lazor gets or develops a QB that doesn't stare down receivers or throw balls 4' over them, or heck even check out of a bad play into a mediocre play, there's no way to get his offense on track. You can tell Lazor is solid by the halftime adjustments, the offense runs well in the second half. I'd look for Miami to take a QB in the draft, hand picked by Lazor.

Back
Top Bottom