Bill Lazor needs to go. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill Lazor needs to go.

My only beef with Lazer today was in the fourth quarter when we should have been pounding the ball down their throats with 3 minutes left in the game, instead, he keeps passing and stopping the clock. It's like him and philbin were just giving the game away on purpose.

Im so sick of running the ball out of shotgun, even when it works for a nice gain it still bothers me that we run out of shotgun probably 90% of the time.

Agreed, I've notice L.Miller is better running out of the "I" then that sideways handoff.

then that would mean Tannehill would have to figure out how lineup under C and read the defense.

since my season is banking on Lazor, my scoreboard for him is the same as our record.

This right here. Until Lazor gets or develops a QB that doesn't stare down receivers or throw balls 4' over them, or heck even check out of a bad play into a mediocre play, there's no way to get his offense on track. You can tell Lazor is solid by the halftime adjustments, the offense runs well in the second half. I'd look for Miami to take a QB in the draft, hand picked by Lazor.

lol so let me get this straight? Tannehill stares down receivers and throws balls over peoples heads. But you can tell Lazor is solid by the halftime adjustments....you do realize it was the same qb running the plays in both halves? Jesus christ i swear some of you guys are beyond ridiculous in your thought processes.

Im not saying Tannehill played good the first half or that it was lazors fault he did im just saying your statement makes no goddamn sense whatsoever.

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

IQ tests should be given to determine who can create a thread and who can't.

how about just do the IQ test before youre allowed to create a username, that way you just take care of it from the get go.

Before meeting up with Chip Kelly, is there anything in his background that would have made you want to hire him?

Running pass plays on obvious rushing downs tells me all i need to know about him. If we did it right we could have shaved around 1:30 off the clock.

Sad I'm telling my wife what play we are running. Can you imagine what a professional defense coordinator is thinking. This is horrible. I really ain't blaming Tannehill trying to make a play. Lazor needs to go immediately if a 340 pound Fat drunk can read his cheesy plays. What a joke. Hope we bounce back 2nd half. GO FINS

Your title, how inventive

lol so let me get this straight? Tannehill stares down receivers and throws balls over peoples heads. But you can tell Lazor is solid by the halftime adjustments....you do realize it was the same qb running the plays in both halves? Jesus christ i swear some of you guys are beyond ridiculous in your thought processes.

Im not saying Tannehill played good the first half or that it was lazors fault he did im just saying your statement makes no goddamn sense whatsoever.

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

how about just do the IQ test before youre allowed to create a username, that way you just take care of it from the get go.
The issue with Tannehill is inconsistency. He stares down WR, and he is inaccurate. He also gets straightened out by the coach at half time, adjustments get made, and produces. They aren't exclusive things. Until RT fixes his problems this offense will remain inconsistent. What do you expect a coach to do? Not try to fix the problem? People are open, RT has time to throw, why do passes end up in the first row? Why do CBs jump his routes? Why is an 8 yard pass to Hartline in the end zone a yard off from where it should be? Because RT is the problem.

The OC is handicapped by a mental midget at QB.
It takes him a half to draw up plays in which the first read HAS to be open. If not, we all see what the qb does STARE at same wr until he is sacked or he forces it. It is painfully clear he processes info so slow he rarely come off the primary (If he does, it has to be a wode open wr rught in front of him, like Landry on that drag rote that went fir 15 or so)
Tanne is not horribly inaccurate, and he can make some impressive mid range throws. It just has to be to the primary. he is a one read QB, he does not have the mental capacity to process info fast enough to go through a progression.
I mean the guy locked on Hartline into double coverage and threw a deep ball to a midget body catcher!
I forget who he was staring at on the sack where he had 5 seconds of just standing there staring, the first pick he didn't even bother using his eyes at all. Fine he predetermined the throw to Landry there. But, do SOMETHING with your eyes/head to give anyone any kind of indication you are not 100% thrwing it there. That is high school qb stuff. He has all the tools, but no awareness, and ONE READ QB.
That doesn't mean he wont have good games. We saw the 2nd half where Lazor had him hitting screens, drags, and wide open wr.
I did really like him moving up in pocket (since he had predetermined the Wallace TD) Wallace was getting held, so RT knew he couldn't look elsewhere, just stared at him until he got somewhat open and threw it ti him.
Here is to hoping, Lazor puts him in enough positions to succeed.

Lazor has to go after 5 games? And what or who would we replace him with?

11 more games to go. The offense is capable of putting up big points and we have seen it....but we are inconsistent. This should improve as the season goes on. If it doesn't, well then maybe you have a point.

But after 5 games? No....he does not need to be replaced.

Running pass plays on obvious rushing downs tells me all i need to know about him. If we did it right we could have shaved around 1:30 off the clock.

If we ran 3 straight times, it would only have saved us about 15 seconds, as the 2 minute warning would have stopped the clock.

Back
Top Bottom