Bill Lazor's post press conf. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill Lazor's post press conf.

He's very refreshing in his press conferences. The guy gets it so glad he's here

Corollary - what I heard between the lines is that Tannehill missed some opportunities and that the run game bailed him out. Lazor clearly said that if the game were closer then Tannehill's performance would not have been good enough.

I love his veiled honesty. He made his message clear without directly calling out the player. Brilliant coach. I hope he stays and develops Tannehill's full potential.

Dion Sims dropped a TD in the endzone. Trent Green was saying during the broadcast that it was a perfectly placed ball. Yeah he made some throws that weren't great but Brady did as well.

Between RT's misses of Wallace/Wallace not knowing where he was in relation to the end zone, Clay's drop that could have gone for big yardage and Sims' drop….let alone three first half TO's and TD called back because of a holding call...the offense left a ton on the table.

Bottom line is that RT must make the progression and be the real deal with his accuracy.

I'm sure the players love playing for someone like him. He holds you accountable for not living up to expectations and is there to help you get better and learn from your mistakes rather than pump sunshine up you know where.

Yes, but I was presenting Lazor's opinion, not my own.

Dion Sims dropped a TD in the endzone. Trent Green was saying during the broadcast that it was a perfectly placed ball. Yeah he made some throws that weren't great but Brady did as well.

Dude is straight up head coach material. I like him. I like him more than Philbin. Young, business like, concise, innovative....glad he's on our side. .....for now.

No wonder Lazor assisted in Nick Foles' rapid development last year. He's probably very demanding. Tannehill will either make the necessary progress or be on the scrap heap after this year.

Lazor is a leader of men. When you hear him talk it makes you want to grab some pads and a helmet and run through a wall for him. Lazor reminds me of a young Don Shula. Maybe we can make him assistant head coach or just straight up send Philbin packing. The thought of keeping Philbin and losing Lazor makes me want to throw up.

Lazor is a leader of men. When you hear him talk it makes you want to grab some pads and a helmet and run through a wall for him. Lazor reminds me of a young Don Shula. Maybe we can make him assistant head coach or just straight up send Philbin packing. The thought of keeping Philbin and losing Lazor makes me want to throw up.
Maybe Joe made a really good appointment (which happens to be the sign of a good head coach). I think that we want 2 years (minimum) out of Lazor as Offensive Coordinator. He's really smart and hopefully really good, but hopefully he's smart enough to know that he probably shouldn't be rushing for a HC appointment. A bit more seasoning will make him better when he gets the right opportunity, which may be here.
The Cleveland owner, Jimmy Haslem, seems to replace Head Coaches and GMs every year. Would you really want to rush to Cleveland to work with Johnny Football next year, even if Haslem wants him?

I hope we can keep Lazor for many years. We need continuity and cornerstone coordinators.

hell, why not just put him in the hall of fame now?

SETTLE THE FUG DOWN GUYS!! yes, this offensive SCHEME is light years from what we have had since marino's first 3 seasons.

ONE GAME and all this he's gone talk. i dont see the personel yet. qb being the biggest IF. if tanny does not improve, this make lazor coach now talk will quickly turn into lazor must go. bring sherman back type talk.

in fact, this could start if we lose to buffalo!!

just settle down guys. lets re visit this first week of december.

hell, why not just put him in the hall of fame now?

SETTLE THE FUG DOWN GUYS!! yes, this offensive SCHEME is light years from what we have had since marino's first 3 seasons.

ONE GAME and all this he's gone talk. i dont see the personel yet. qb being the biggest IF. if tanny does not improve, this make lazor coach now talk will quickly turn into lazor must go. bring sherman back type talk.

in fact, this could start if we lose to buffalo!!

just settle down guys. lets re visit this first week of december.
lmao, there will not be one person that will say "bring back Sherman", unless it's Sherman himself or his family. They will all point to tannehill first...

Corollary - what I heard between the lines is that Tannehill missed some opportunities and that the run game bailed him out. Lazor clearly said that if the game were closer then Tannehill's performance would not have been good enough.

That may be what you heard but what he said was:

The passing game missed some opportunities and that the run game bailed it out. Lazor clearly said that if the game were closer then The passing game's performance would not have been good enough.

You see, the passing game is made up of the QB, receivers and blockers. All need to improve. There were just as many drops as errant throws.

Back
Top Bottom