Bill Parcells is the man for taking on JT | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill Parcells is the man for taking on JT

How is he going to 'stick it to us'?

He is the VP, not the coach or GM. Everyone knows he will be gone, that is why he has older coaches mentoring younger coaches. He was hired to create a better team, and a better organization. I think he is well on the way to doing that.

As for JT, after a one win season, I'd prefer to see him more focused on getting better. He hasn't even started to get hassled about his off-season. Wait until he has to line up on the field, and read weekly reviews from sports writers. They are not known for their 'sensitivity', and he OBVIOUSLY can be a little too sensitive at times...

Remember when Saban started here? JT immediately set to work getting his agent to complain about his 'new role' on the hybred defense. He can be a whiner, he is going to catch some serious heat this year from everyone, even if he manages to completely tune out the Tuna...

When he starts hand picking which players/coaches to take with him. I want to see what you'll be saying next!! The guy is good but he's a sleezeball and it's a known fact! A lot of you remind me of the crowd on that movie "The Mist". One bad apple can rot the branch!

When he starts hand picking which players/coaches to take with him. I want to see what you'll have to say next!! The guy is good but he's a sleezeball and it's a known fact! A lot of you remind me of the crowd on that movie "The Mist". One bad apple can rot the branch!

That's funny, he's going to look like the flipping Crypt Keeper in 3 years. He can team up with that zombie out in oakland and make a team of the extras from '28 days later'...:err:

He ain't going to do anything but watch horses when he leaves here bud...

That's funny, he's going to look like the flipping Crypt Keeper in 3 years. He can team up with that zombie out in oakland and make a team of the extras from '28 days later'...:err:

He ain't going to do anything but watch horses when he leaves here bud...

I don't know what sickens me more, the "I hate JT all of a sudden" contest or the "I smooch Parcell's TOOCH" contest!

I don't know what sickens me more, the "I hate JT all of a sudden" contest or "Parcell's Tooch smooching Fest" going around here!

If you're going to be sick be sick on your own time...:D

Parcells is a legend for a reason, if you didn't already know that maybe you should start paying attention before he's gone.

Who ever replaces him won't be any where near as interesting, that guy lives & breathes football...

Yeah! ...and their brains! obviously!(some of them;)). I didn't say have fun with DWTS. I meant have fun with what's going on with the Dolphins now and the potential of what's to come. Geez! ...and you don't sound like much of a football fan. IMO. JT is the embodiment of the kind of football player to be a fan of, if you are, as you claim.

Yes, a Robin Trower fan and NFL fan. Trower has feel. I just don't like the feel of JT lately. I am a fan of JT sure, but he is not 100% focused anymore. I am most interested in the future of the fins not the recent past. I am so happy we are cleaning house.

Seriously, why should JT give a **** what Parcells thinks? JT is a future HOFer, he's missing some optional workouts and he's had more than his fill of rebuilding the team. The guy is all class cuz he should be in the press telling BP to go F*** himself.

absolutely, because JT has always been one of those rare athletes who always stepped it up in big games:lol:. He made so many game changing plays in playoff losses to the Broncos (38-3), Raiders (27-0), Jags (62-7) and Ravens (20-3).
I believe Boselli and Ogden are still slapping him around.:d-day:

Two words for anyone making fun of Jason Taylor- Edyta Sliwinska.

I am ashamed that I know what you're talking about (darned wife subjects me to it). But at the same time, I agree 110%. SMOKING HOT!

Jason is as hard nosed as they get. He's the best player on the team. The man is spending 8 hours a day dancing with an A-list babe and you call him Metro? Might want to rethink that one.

You OBVIOUSLY don't know what "Metro" means... JT is the most "Merto" football player ever --- second only to priss Brady. No wonder they like each other so much!

:lol:

You OBVIOUSLY don't know what "Metro" means... JT is the most "Merto" football player ever --- second only to priss Brady. No wonder they like each other so much!

:lol:

Kind of funny that taylor has been more blasted than Joey Porter for acting like a ***** in a fight last year.

METROsexular:

"The typical metrosexual is a young man with money to spend, living in or within easy reach of a metropolis – because that's where all the best shops, clubs, gyms and hairdressers are. He might be officially gay, straight or bisexual, but this is utterly immaterial because he has clearly taken himself as his own love object and pleasure as his sexual preference. Particular professions, such as modeling, waiting tables, media, pop music and, nowadays, sport, seem to attract them but, truth be told, like male vanity products and herpes, they're pretty much everywhere.

"For some time now, old-fashioned (re)productive, repressed, unmoisturized heterosexuality has been given the pink slip by consumer capitalism. The stoic, self-denying, modest straight male didn't shop enough (his role was to earn money for his wife to spend), and so he had to be replaced by a new kind of man, one less certain of his identity and much more interested in his image – that's to say, one who was much more interested in being looked at (because that's the only way you can be certain you actually exist).

Hello, can you say DWTS! Watch me, I’m pretty!

:hi5:

JT is more of a Dolphin than parcells ever will be.

If Taylor ends up somewhere else because of that fat terd I promise to punch him straight in the jaw if I ever see him. Hell I might do it anyway!

Last edited by a moderator:
If our team is mentally distracted because one of the players decided to do a tv dance show during the offseason then we wouldnt be mentally ready to win a game of hopscotch, much less an nfl football game. It's not a big deal and if any member of the Dolphins can't get over thinking about Jason Taylor dancing than he has a different set of problems to worry about.

Marino used to be all over the tv on every other commercial selling gloves at Christmas during his playing days.

I suppose for guys who live in the basement watching espn, the idea that a man can dance is startling. Dance is an art of movement and is an exercise. And it is nice that after the way that the Dolphins have been playing the past years that the world out there was happy to see a Dolphin.

Those who can, use their bodies. Those that can't get all frothy at those who can. Kind of just like high school dances when the uncoordinated lead foots sat around and made fun of the guys who had all the girls on the dance floor.

JT is the man. Just like Marino. Doing in the off season what is his right. And looking damn good at it too.

Marino used to be all over the tv on every other commercial selling gloves at Christmas during his playing days.

I suppose for guys who live in the basement watching espn, the idea that a man can dance is startling. Dance is an art of movement and is an exercise. And it is nice that after the way that the Dolphins have been playing the past years that the world out there was happy to see a Dolphin.

Those who can, use their bodies. Those that can't get all frothy at those who can. Kind of just like high school dances when the uncoordinated lead foots sat around and made fun of the guys who had all the girls on the dance floor.

JT is the man. Just like Marino. Doing in the off season what is his right. And looking damn good at it too.

Reminds me of that scene from Young Guns when all the Regulators are making fun of Billy the Kid dancing. Then one of them says, "Well he's out there dancing with a pretty girl, and we're just standing here holding our tallywackers."

I agree with ya man, if Bill could quit being a baby about this, it would be a positive thing for the Dolphins organization.

Yes, a Robin Trower fan and NFL fan. Trower has feel. I just don't like the feel of JT lately. I am a fan of JT sure, but he is not 100% focused anymore. I am most interested in the future of the fins not the recent past. I am so happy we are cleaning house.
Ha! Cool! Yeah! He's one of my favorites and yeah! he definitely feels it. I love the Trower faces when he's feeling it....ugly..:D:up:

It's cool. We all have our own ideas about JT. The important thing is that we all want Miami to succeed, even if we disagree on what's the best way to go about doing that.:up:

Back
Top Bottom